Ripped games?

hi i wanna knw abt the ripped version of games......i was just trying to find fifa09 links on rapidshare and results were amazing and confusing too....found different number of links on different sites...some claimed that these r ripped but full versions and size only 1.4gb...some having size of nearly 4.5gb.....can anyone tell me abt the ripped version...is it complete game or sth missing frm it???

Well the ripped versions of games are versions with some non critical elements removed. For example: GTA Vice City originally has volume of about 1.5 GB. But with the audio files removed, it only remains 500~600 MB. Similarly in the ripped version of need for speed underground, Paint and car vinyls files have been removed.

check if the rip is made by skullptura. then the rip is even better than the larger files (examples are assassin's creed and bioshock by skullptura which worked very fine while the larger sized game gave problems).. i mostly download games ripped by skullptura, so far no problem and i've downloaded 8 games so far.

^^mostly in ripped games they remove the useless sound files and sometimes reduce the quality of those sound files or either both

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

check if the rip is made by skullptura. then the rip is even better than the larger files (examples are assassin’s creed and bioshock by skullptura which worked very fine while the larger sized game gave problems)… i mostly download games ripped by skullptura, so far no problem and i’ve downloaded 8 games so far.
[/quote]

yes i found some ripped links by skullptura…shud i download fifa09 ripped frm skullptura…will it b a complete game with all sound tracks and commentary??

yes i downloaded it today and it is working very fine. playlist, full commentary everything. download it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yes i downloaded it today and it is working very fine. playlist, full commentary everything. download it.
[/quote]

yar can u snd me the link of site frm where u download fifa09…i did try to download and it had 16 links i downloaded 10 and damn frm 11 and onwards all links are blocked by rapidshare!!!:frowning:

i used piratebay man.. blocking links is a huge problem at RS...