Revolution in Pakistan

Pakistan came to existence in 1947, 62 years of independence and still western world declares Pakistan a fail state. After 62 years we don't have a complete democratic parliament, we don't have and we never had any good ruler except who made Pakistan. We have still a corrupt leader, and I must say a corrupt Judiciary. In case you have missed, there was a massive movement going on in Pakistan for past 2 years. "lawyers Movements" to restore the judge and judiciary. On march 15 2009 Pakistan, when thousand of people came out on roads to protest against the government, PM announced the reinstate of all the judges.

I don't know If they all were political workers or not but what I looked was a change in people. People actually believed that without justice this Pakistan, our Pakistan will not survive. I mean for how many more years we will leave everything to Allah, America and Army.?? How many more years ?? Its time for adding another A!!! Yes another A !! A for Awaaam ! This is for a Pakistani a normal Pakistani like me !!! who wakes up at 10 ... turns on his PC and then enjoy the complete day and finally before sleeping at night thinks k yaar pakistan ka kiya hoga ?but this is not a time to sleep. We must realise that this is die and do situation.

As you will all agree with me that we do need a revolution to get things done.Its too late to change the Pakistan's future with political setup. Time not remains the same. Just unfold the pages of history. We have always suffered.

It is very easy to point fingers at one group or another for the deplorable Pakistani situation. While some blame the 'religious idiots' for ruining the country, I hardly find any evidence of so-called "non-religious" element's positive contributions to this nation.

But you know what fact is ? 85% of Pakistanis live in deplorable conditions. It is time to set things right. We are moving to a change a generation awareness. Stand up.. And be a part of this revolutionary procedure.

Share your views and points.

Keep this thread clean from politics and religion.

Pakistan Zindabaad.

very nice dude absolutely true...if v want to bring change v hav to do it ourselves...

btw how many times did u come out of ur home for protest? :P

^ Never !!! told you I just wake up and spend my whole day on PC !!! But what I felt I wrote.

To be very honest I'm really feeling like we need a change. Pakistan is getting old and he need some good nation so that he can spend his Budhappaaa safely. So dude Its time for us to go out and our very own Pakistan.

Jeet hamara mustakbil hai.

:/ pathetic.......u r feeling for a change but never tried to bring it

^ we needed a guidence plus awareness. We never had before, beside dude I'm talking of myself. What I was trying to tell was that a normal pakistani like you and me who never cared about all this political issues and #$%# are really feeling something within us. That is revolution !!!

nice topic actually satan Revolution isnt a game of day or 2 it takes years we Pakistanis arent so lucky when it comes to commitment and determination , our thoughts / imagination can be easily changed by few protests and some incidents , on the other side we are so patriotic that we dont accept a single critism against our country , in short we all are divided into different mental strategies.

for a normal Pakistani peace , food and shelter is a revolution for me if i am getting good internet speed without any prob , i dont have any risk that i will return home safe or not , i am getting good food , etc etc is a revolution for me so when we will all consider the basic requirements of ourselves and will care about the lives of other people around us that will be a revolution in Pakistan :)

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Poem by Gil Scott-Heron

You will not be able to stay home, brother.

You will not be able to plug in, turn on and cop out.

You will not be able to lose yourself on skag and skip,

Skip out for beer during commercials,

Because the revolution will not be televised.

The revolution will not be televised.

The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox

In 4 parts without commercial interruptions.

The revolution will not show you pictures of Nixon

blowing a bugle and leading a charge by John

Mitchell, General Abrams and Spiro Agnew to eat

hog maws confiscated from a Harlem sanctuary.

The revolution will not be brought to you by the

Schaefer Award Theatre and will not star Natalie

Woods and Steve McQueen or Bullwinkle and Julia.

The revolution will not give your mouth sex appeal.

The revolution will not get rid of the nubs.

The revolution will not make you look five pounds

thinner, because the revolution will not be televised, Brother.

There will be no pictures of you and Willie May

pushing that shopping cart down the block on the dead run,

or trying to slide that color television into a stolen ambulance.

NBC will not be able predict the winner at 8:32

or report from 29 districts.

There will be no pictures of pigs shooting down

brothers in the instant replay.

There will be no pictures of pigs shooting down

brothers in the instant replay.

There will be no pictures of Whitney Young being

run out of Harlem on a rail with a brand new process.

There will be no slow motion or still life of Roy

Wilkens strolling through Watts in a Red, Black and

Green liberation jumpsuit that he had been saving

For just the proper occasion.

Green Acres, The Beverly Hillbillies, and Hooterville

Junction will no longer be so damned relevant, and

women will not care if Dick finally gets down with

Jane on Search for Tomorrow because Black people

will be in the street looking for a brighter day.

There will be no highlights on the eleven o'clock

news and no pictures of hairy armed women

liberationists and Jackie Onassis blowing her nose.

The theme song will not be written by Jim Webb,

Francis Scott Key, nor sung by Glen Campbell, Tom

Jones, Johnny Cash, Englebert Humperdink, or the Rare Earth.

The revolution will not be right back after a message

bbout a white tornado, white lightning, or white people.

You will not have to worry about a dove in your

bedroom, a tiger in your tank, or the giant in your toilet bowl.

The revolution will not go better with Coke.

The revolution will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath.

The revolution will put you in the driver's seat.

The revolution will not be televised, will not be televised,

will not be televised, will not be televised.

The revolution will be no re-run brothers;

The revolution will be live.

Us ki bambaari k bais khoon main sab labraiz hoe hai,

mazhub main shidat aye hai, khudkhus jangjuu tez hoe hai.

Back in the 80's our government used a little something called diplomacy, problems werent solved with bullets and bombs because everyone new the whole world was at stake. Problems were solved with leaders talking to one another, making guidlines and rules and regulations that were followed to the "T". Our leaders today are making the same mistakes russia made. Keeping the public in the dark, wasting huge portions of the budget on foriegn wars and arms building. These are the same thing that bankrupted the USSR.

Jao Jao Sub Say Kah Do

Qadam Humaray Ruk Nahi Saktay

Jao Jao Sub Say Kah Doo

Apnay Sar Ab Jhuk Nahi Saktay

Zalim Or Ghasib Ki Dushman

Janta Hum Say Ahad Karay Gi

Mazlumon Ki Aakhiir Wohi

Jari Jidojahad Rahay Gi

Rasta Thoora Hi Baki Hay

Daikho Daikho Wo Manzil Hay

Zalim Dar Kar Bhag Raha Hay

Jeet Humara Mustaqbil Hay

Pakistan Zindabaad

i agree with Xainnadeem that. revolution is not a game of 2-3 days..

If you people think that a revolution has come in Pakistan it’s not true. But if you think a revolution is not coming, you are wrong.

Actually revolution has been started. It takes time, sometimes decades. I really don't care how long it gonna take. But I’m happy. It has been stated There is a old saying.. "One man can bring a great revolution"“

"Every revolution was first a thought in one man's mind”

and its the start. Revolution doesn’t mean. that thousands of people appear once on the roads and say... see this is revolution. Actually its a sign. The start of the revolution. It’s a sign of the change.

Think once, what you gave to Pakistan? Think once, You don’t need to do something great for this country. All you have to do is. Just be true with this country.

Pakistan ZindaBad.

Slave raised a very good point... Ok So you know what was the actual problem in the past not enough people seem to give crap. Sure a lot of people talk tough but when it cames right down to it, any change in life style scared them.

But now, People are feeling change in there hearts, in there minds.

no more social security, no health care for even more people, thousands of more deaths in sawat and wazirstaan, and probably more countries around the world hating us. Still we tink we should wait for some mesiaah to come and help us !!!

Lets make rules, rules to be followed, rules to tell other

rule No. 1 :

" If you cant do good, don't do bad too (at least) "

This is the rule I have been following since I realized something a couple of years ago. Good to see someone else realized it too.

Yeah !!! Right said

Man... This is supposed to be a tech forum. Why am I seeing this?

^if you dont want to 'see' this just hit ALT+F4 and u will be relieved of ur misery.

the nerve!

After the Oct 08,05 earthquake, 15th March was the first time I saw People of Pakistan united as a nation. I saw a nation waking up! A nation that has been almost sleeping since 1971, actually waking up! Waking up to honour its values! waking up to tell the world that we have not forgotten our morals! Waking up to show the difference between words and actions! And you saw the result. The storm that raged that day shook the walls of the President house! Thats the way it works. When people have a motive and the motivation, nothing can stop them! No hurdles, Not police, not even armies!

But I sincerely hope that this time the nation has risen not to sleep again!

Go on Pakistan! Go on! We are not far away!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

After the Oct 08,05 earthquake, 15th March was the first time I saw People of Pakistan united as a nation. I saw a nation waking up! A nation that has been almost sleeping since 1971, actually waking up! Waking up to honour its values! waking up to tell the world that we have not forgotten our morals! Waking up to show the difference between words and actions! And you saw the result. The storm that raged that day shook the walls of the President house! Thats the way it works. When people have a motive and the motivation, nothing can stop them! No hurdles, Not police, not even armies!

But I sincerely hope that this time the nation has risen not to sleep again!

Go on Pakistan! Go on! We are not far away!

[/quote]

Thumbs up… :)

^if you dont want to ‘see’ this just hit ALT+F4 and u will be relieved of ur misery.

the nerve!

[/quote]

I come to WiredPakistan to get latest info about all things tech in Pakistan. For the politics and wham-bam I have other forums.

^i dont want to ruin the topic but, so i wont reply.

I come to WiredPakistan to get latest info about all things tech in Pakistan. For the politics and wham-bam I have other forums.

[/quote]

You can share something politically technical too :P

If some body is here to share and view tech stuff then I'm sure there is alot news on tech stuff, But as yuronline said our politicians are number one techis in this country. Anyways If you read the whole topic carefully this topic is not related to politics. Some how it is but it relates to the people. You me and people of pakistan !