Reviews Needed

AoA Guys,
I need reviews about this solar charge controller, Is it good to buy in this price?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LCD-30A-MPPT-Solar-Panel-Regulator-Charge-Controller-12V-24V-380W-760W-With-USB/959502350.html

Thank you

it is not a MPPT charger...

[quote=“yousaf465, post:2, topic:21116”]

it is not a MPPT charger…
[/quote]I was thinking same that how one can get a MPPT in this cheap price.
Have anyone here ever bought something from aliexpress?

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

[quote=“waqar789, post:3, topic:21116”]

I was thinking same that how one can get a MPPT in this cheap price.
Have anyone here ever bought anything from aliexpress?

[/quote]

Yes I did. I didn't have any bad experience with Ali Express rather with custom guys in GPO. They retained my parcel for months. Demanding two times duty than price of controller.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

Hello experts (friends)

Solar Mate MPPT Solar Charge Controller 50A 12/24V (auto) with very good features.
Available in Karachi.

" I am not a sells person ... nor I like to promote any Company ..... becuase I think admin would not like (I haven't yet read the blog rules!)"

I have tested it personally and it is performance is satisfactory. Video on Youtube (via proxy is available) In China its price is US$90+ (Single Unit)

I recomment that the users only connect a SHUT type 50A Analog AMMETER for monitoring the same is easily availble (75mV Shunt @ 50A)

I <3 Solar

If you are using it please post pictures and give details of where you bought it and at what price. Also please indicate any benefits you have reaped.

Your post will give confidence to others.

Aurangzeb

[quote=“aurangzebhaque, post:7, topic:21116”]

If you are using it please post pictures and give details of where you bought it and at what price. Also please indicate any benefits you have reaped.

Your post will give confidence to others.

Aurangzeb

[/quote]

Mr. Aurangzeb, Thank you for your post.

I am sharing the link for Photo of meter

Oops.....here i see an error "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." please tell me how?

[quote=“Renewable4all, post:8, topic:21116”]

Mr. Aurangzeb, Thank you for your post.

I am sharing the link for Photo of meter

Oops.....here i see an error "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." please tell me how?

[/quote]

Use image sharing site e.g imgur.com etc

[quote=“yousaf465, post:9, topic:21116”]

Use image sharing site e.g imgur.com etc

[/quote]

Thank ..... I will try !

In the meantime, if possible please view the images / pics at Facebook page Solar PV Panels, Inverters, Charging Controllers & Batteries

Link to facebook pg pls.

Aurangzeb

Reneable4all,

No photos no links:-)

Aurangzeb