Review of Qubee

I have decided to review Qubee.....

In terms of browsing, its a bit of on and off....sometimes browsing is lightning fast and then there are times when you just want to smash the modem.

Browsing: 8/10

Qubee has a good IP range, of about 32,000. So dont expect to be having any troubles with conflicting IP's as was the case with WorldCall. Their device is kind of shitty looking.....the device of Wateen looks slim....

Some times I have seen that the noobs hide the advanced option of the modem when installing your new connection....THis was the case with me...As a result, I cannot open any ports...

Modem: 5/10

Their customer service is a mix....Some will waste your time asking you about password, BSID and technical stuff..Your better of cutting the call cause the person will waste your time....instead you should directly tell them the problem...if the person is listening it means its ok.....

Customer service : 6/10

I have to say about packages...they are totally #$%#. Capped packages........

Packages : 4/10

Latency is very good of qubee...i am getting 50ms..

Latency : 9/10

Total Score : 8/10

Overall Qubee is good, if you are average browser...and play games casually. Its good. It also works when Light is off...

Not a bad score!

Best part "It also works when Light is off" :)

Hello Kashif mr qubee can you please post a video review of Qubee?

video review like??? I don't know how to, teach me first :)

post some video shots of devices and also Speed tests !!!

@ physx

You don't know your maths.

The average rating points should be 6.4/10 according to your individual ratings. Whats up with 8/10. You just turned lame in to fame according to your own ratings. Thumbs down. :|

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ physx

You don’t know your maths.

The average rating points should be 6.4/10 according to your individual ratings. Whats up with 8/10. You just turned lame in to fame according to your own ratings. Thumbs down. :expressionless:

[/quote]

There are many other factors which i didn’t write due to lengthiness…

So its not a review then....

So its not a review then…
[/quote]

its not an official review…

So its not a review then…
[/quote]

Go to any review site…actual review sites… score does not reflect not a average…

I don't think any wireless ISP in PK is worth reviewing at all.

Well Wimax is still relatively new ... and Qubee is pretty good

Enjoy than... :)

yeah im enjoying qubee servies thnx to kashif bhai ;D

Thats what I thought :)

I don’t think any wireless ISP in PK is worth reviewing at all.
[/quote]

Why not Faisal bhai? Faisal’s answer would be helpful for all those investors who already have invested million dollars and still planning for more. :)

Invested in millions of dollars but providing in caps and kbps may be.... :)

Kashif answers will be....

every isp does this :D

Nice review of Qubee

is witribe better than qubee ?