Review of movie dabang

DABANG ..salman khan home production

what is your opinion of dabang movie.. participate if u see dabang movie

Is it really better than 3 idiots ?

I got sick for 2days, fever, cough, flo and headache! After watching this movie! Simply Disgusting!

3 Idiot was one of the exceptions in Bollywood!

Full time crap.Songs are good "Muni badnam hui" :P

What did the Indians see in this movie??????

Crapolla...

I dont like salman khan anywaiz.. hes rubbish in acting.. the only thing he can do well is make funny faces and move his eyebrows.. and show-off his body.

Two movies were mixed:

Veer + Wanted = Dabbang :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I dont like salman khan anywaiz… hes rubbish in acting… the only thing he can do well is make funny faces and move his eyebrows… and show-off his body.
[/quote]

Once he was asked similar question.His reply was ahh I can show off with the cigarette too but I don’t wanna spoil the youngsters rather than i want to impress them with my body so that they go for a gym…

ok u dont like salman khan its ok what u think dabang heroine

I got sick for 2days, fever, cough, flo and headache! After watching this movie! Simply Disgusting!
[/quote]

X2.

Full time crap.Songs are good “Muni badnam hui” :P
[/quote]

Songs are good?? seriously? take a look at this:

move the slider @ 1:50

Movie was ok....if you Compare with 3 idots..3 Idots was way way way better then this Movie

There is no comparison between 3 Idiots & Dabang. 3 Idiots is a class act, a well thought, well directed, well delivered movie with a great moral & message, one of its own kind type of movie, while dabang is an average movie.

I seriously doubt the statement i.e. dabang broke the record of 3-Idiot. I think dabang team hired some statisticians from government agencies, they can prove anything in figures. :)

I can watch 3 idiots 10 more times and would still enjoy it, while dabang, i would surely change the channel if its there.

"Breaking the Records" term is used not for the film's content or internal aspects or the kind of the film or some thing like that.

When they say "A new film broke all the previous records" or "A film broke all the records of a specific film", it means they tell you about the "Box Office" report. How much did they collect from public responses "in the opening" or "in a specific period of time later". Most of the times "on the opening" of a film, the better business is directly proportional to its promotional campaigns and advertisements. And as well the makers and the cast list plays a big role in the film's opening success.

When you hear some thing like "The movie Dabang broke all the records of 3-Idiots" just after the release. that strictly is to be understood as "only at the time of its opening". It could be changed in next week. Some movies do well "in opening" but fall down in later weeks. While some of the movies do not business well "in opening" but stand up in later weeks, this fact can be said as based on the film content is being liked, means the film is really good when it starts doing business very well later.

This guy, Umer Shareef is a hypocrite, he say’s whatever #$%# he have in mouth

[/quote]

The case of other great Jugaatye’s is like that,Jugaat strikes onto their minds at the very instant they talk but umer sharif he has always done homework!

“Breaking the Records” term is used not for the film’s content or internal aspects or the kind of the film or some thing like that.

When they say “A new film broke all the previous records” or “A film broke all the records of a specific film”, it means they tell you about the “Box Office” report. How much did they collect from public responses “in the opening” or “in a specific period of time later”. Most of the times “on the opening” of a film, the better business is directly proportional to its promotional campaigns and advertisements. And as well the makers and the cast list plays a big role in the film’s opening success.

When you hear some thing like “The movie Dabang broke all the records of 3-Idiots” just after the release. that strictly is to be understood as “only at the time of its opening”. It could be changed in next week. Some movies do well “in opening” but fall down in later weeks. While some of the movies do not business well “in opening” but stand up in later weeks, this fact can be said as based on the film content is being liked, means the film is really good when it starts doing business very well later.

[/quote]

Thanks & Understood.

Movie was good !

Salman's Wanted is much better than Dabang ! that was awesome movie :D