Review New Technolgy Forum

Hello everybody.

With the inspiration and help of this forum members specially "bellseker" "slave" "abdulqadoos". I have made a new forum.

Introducing "Mobilazia-Real world..Real people..Real Reveiws".

I know I have just started. You will find lots of mistakes. So all i need all of my members to review my website. Any suggestion Any change Anything....I'm sure all members will help me like they did always.

In the end Thank you Wired Pakistan. Lots of thanks to "slave" and Khurram Bhai.

PS: I know My logo is very bad looking. I'm looking for a person who can help me create a header logo.

You essentially created a clone of WiredPakistan. Whats the point....

Well it isnt sah... Idea behind creatiing it is that me and my team will work. I mean they will go out side and collect the reviews. In some days you will find some interesting product reviews from the people out side, from the companies. So idea is unique. Ya i belive some what catogories do match because i dint find any other idea... if i want to review a mobile phone so it has to be filled under mmobile phones catogories... So design and catogories may be copied.not the idea. I already disscused in details with slave that it will make my members in wired pakistan think that i have copied some thing. But belive me it isnt and wont copy. Just and wait and see. Thanks for the answer Sah.

Any suggestions Brother?

^ ur domain name is mobilazi

ur website shud be more focused on mobile phones IMO rather than just tech in general like it currently is

Hmmm Thanks for the comments. Any more valuable suggestions? Actually i want to be done with designing and all.... So that i move to real thing. Any suggestions on design etc

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You essentially created a clone of WiredPakistan. Whats the point…
[/quote]

Bad one too…

If you really want to make a forum, make one which caters to a need missing on the web… not oh crap another tech forum.

My suggestion would be to make one based on:

a). Pakistani career discussion forum

B). Pakistani teen discussion forum

or start your own online version of the U.S magazine which comes with the news paper etc.

Aim to target upcoming markets rather than cannibalize bits and pieces from other forums.

All of these are going to take real effort and time and money. Otherwise 25 % of the people on WiredPak have domains and unlimited free hosting and everyone knows how to install the dozens of free forum software available on the net.

Ok i understand.... But abbad if you look at the domain. it has mobilazia..... so what you suggest?? Ruhaan told me to cover only mobile stuff in pakistan or internatioonally..?? Any suggestions??

Forget the domain. If you want to put it to use then just add one page. On that page there should just one form which can be used to send sms's to all the cell networks in Pakistan. No ad's no nothing other content. Just a white page with SMS sending options. It will work not because other sites are not offering the same service, it will work because they have so much other crap on their sites that's it's annoying to find the sms section's and there is a different one for each cell provider. Your ad and content free page with the ability to send to all providers with the same form will work.

After your page becomes popular, you can get an ad or two and put it somewhere non obtrusive.

As far as domains, I have a couple of extra ones. Choose which ever one you think suits you.

agoldblog.com

agoldstock.com

anxs.org Info

bigstocks.org

bullionbaazar.com

bullionbazar.com

bullionkings.com

golddummy.com

goldexcess.com

goldfirm.org

goldredux.com

iamxs.com

ilovebullion.com

jewelerystore.org

muslimempire.org

shop2excess.com

silverbugs.org

silverbull.org

silverbulls.org

supasta.org

superstarx.com

themajesties.com

thestock.org

worldofsilver.org

Hello everybody.

With the inspiration and help of this forum members specially “bellseker” “slave” “abdulqadoos”. I have made a new forum.

Introducing “Mobilazia-Real world…Real people…Real Reveiws”.

I know I have just started. You will find lots of mistakes. So all i need all of my members to review my website. Any suggestion Any change Anything…I’m sure all members will help me like they did always.

In the end Thank you Wired Pakistan. Lots of thanks to “slave” and Khurram Bhai.

PS: I know My logo is very bad looking. I’m looking for a person who can help me create a header logo.

[/quote]

I also wants to create a FORUM how you designed it?

I also wants to create a FORUM how you designed it?

[/quote]

He made it using mybb script

http://best-php-scripts.com/forum_scripts.htm

You can download any forum script you like from the above website

Ok i understand… But abbad if you look at the domain. it has mobilazia… so what you suggest?? Ruhaan told me to cover only mobile stuff in pakistan or internatioonally…?? Any suggestions??
[/quote]

www.mobilesmania.com

has already gained much attention internationally and especially in pakistan

So, I don’t suggest a mobile forum

Go for something else

Thank you every body...

Any ideas which logo will suit my forum best?

Hi.......... I have come with a logo of my websie. But i really dont know how to add and mix it with my footer. Whenever i add them both the logo borders ahow some noise and it doesnt get blendded properly. Any webdesigner will help me??? Plzzzz

I want to do this

Here is a footer

and i want to mix this logo 6b1234259949f64c.gif .

Help me please. :( anybody who can mix it for me with some good design pleasse.

i dont know well but i think photoshop magic tool can help you