Review My Website

Hi, I just launched my web designing web site, today. Bulk of the work is done, however, I am still to work on SEO and improvement of contents. So only web desing part is almost done.

I would appreciate if you can visit my website and put down some suggestions for its improvement here.

The website is at http://esouls.net

In footer contact us is twice

in footer our partners section has repeating urls

in main menu the spelling of portfolio are wrong

+1 for responsive

-1 for squares on "Get in Touch" in footer, rest of the design has round corners

For the rest: Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet laboris shank exercitation qui, ball tip pariatur in bresaola chuck. Capicola short ribs sed fugiat pastrami swine short loin fatback exercitation.

And to improve further: Cillum tongue tri-tip ad reprehenderit t-bone esse biltong deserunt sausage eu. Aute ut beef ribs velit. Pork loin tempor fatback, drumstick eiusmod dolor turkey et boudin chicken spare ribs filet mignon elit. Ullamco id quis exercitation eiusmod porchetta in bacon jerky ut minim irure. T-bone id pig, ball tip elit minim sed prosciutto tenderloin aliquip aliqua labore flank.

its quite good brother, but i think there is little more work needed to be done on graphics and page speed.overall its good if you are a starter.

Hi is there some one who can review my website as well http://www.xoraingroup.com. Would appreciate thanks.

I have developed it for my professional android apps. I have already developed first Pakistani SMS backup restore with dropbox functionality and its already in google store. You can try this app as well if you want but it would be great if some body can review my website.

Thanks

Placing few screenshots of your APP will make it more attractive and little more sensible

I had it in blog before, but now switched to my own domain and now transforming it.

Thanks for the tip anyways :) Appreciated.

seems good buddy i checked and i saw that you are using a free bootstrap theme.

Everybody starts off with an equal opportunity to represent

themselves on the web today. To impress, or repulse. Weth-

er you are in NYC, or Timbuktoo. It doesn't matter anymore.

Therefore, if your website looks drab (poor colour choices),

unresponsive (drop down menus don't change when your

cursor moves across them), gimmicky (circles jumping up

& down, to no purpose) and worst of all it contains lines like

these:

Basic design urges are supplement with enjoyment of innovative web design experience

People are sadly going to assume that this thing is going

nowhere in a hurry and walk off. Often you don't get a 2nd

chance.

Designing websites is a wholly immersive, labour of love. And

when you put in the hours, or even days, fussing over just the

right shade, neck deep in hexadecimal color codes, it shows.

I could mollycoddle you, but I think you deserve to know our

honest opinion. For a newbie, it's a good start. But for some-

body in it for 15 years... you gotta step up bro.

Sheikh 'Nanha Coder' Chilli

The style is really classy. i liked it.

[quote=“Myelin, post:2, topic:21458”]

In footer contact us is twice

in footer our partners section has repeating urls

in main menu the spelling of portfolio are wrong

[/quote]

Noted for removal, I am still working on it, so your suggestions are greatly appreciated

[quote=", post:10, topic:21458"]

The style is really classy. i liked it.

[/quote]

Thanks, so not much of my effort, just a template and some work of my developer.

[quote=“sheikh_chilli, post:9, topic:21458”]

Everybody starts off with an equal opportunity to represent

themselves on the web today. To impress, or repulse. Weth-

er you are in NYC, or Timbuktoo. It doesn't matter anymore.

Therefore, if your website looks drab (poor colour choices),

unresponsive (drop down menus don't change when your

cursor moves across them), gimmicky (circles jumping up

& down, to no purpose) and worst of all it contains lines like

these:

Basic design urges are supplement with enjoyment of innovative web design experience

People are sadly going to assume that this thing is going

nowhere in a hurry and walk off. Often you don't get a 2nd

chance.

Designing websites is a wholly immersive, labour of love. And

when you put in the hours, or even days, fussing over just the

right shade, neck deep in hexadecimal color codes, it shows.

I could mollycoddle you, but I think you deserve to know our

honest opinion. For a newbie, it's a good start. But for some-

body in it for 15 years... you gotta step up bro.

Sheikh 'Nanha Coder' Chilli

[/quote]

Sure I understand it well. Lot of work is yet to be done. Infact its just very basic at the moment. I agree on putting in day, nights and hours fussing about right shades, curves and ticks

[quote=“MrKamran, post:8, topic:21458”]

seems good buddy i checked and i saw that you are using a free bootstrap theme.

[/quote]

Humm not free, I purchased the theme part, I think around $20 from theme forest. So that part is almost free. The most harder part has been to bring it from 45 seconds to less than 2 seconds in laoding time. The development part is yet not complete though. I have managed to add sms automated response to the contact form. Am yet to induct some life to blog, better ticketing system.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:4, topic:21458”]

its quite good brother, but i think there is little more work needed to be done on graphics and page speed.overall its good if you are a starter.

[/quote]

You are bang on target. I had to work a bit on speed part and have managed to bring it to 2 -3 seconds now. Graphics still need lot of life, I wonder if I find more time for this as soon as I am free from other projects. But this is some thing I would enjoy to do in coming days. Thanks for input.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:4, topic:21458”]

[/quote]

You are bang on target. I think I was not expecting good response from there, so may be I put it here a bit early. Still so. Speed part is greatly done now.

my following websites are getting up to 3000 page visits. however, the same is not reconciling with page views in adsense which is showing only 20 to 30 page views. what could be the problem?

websites are

http://www.enginehour.com

http://blog.enginehour.com