Review my website

Simple Design created using weebly

http://sunshine-status.tk

Its nice the picture gallery is very nice, did not had the time to read the love story!

Thanks Myelin

I read the story, didn't check out the gallery. It made me laugh. :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I read the story, didn’t check out the gallery. It made me laugh. :P
[/quote]

:( that story make me cry and thanks for visiting

story fonts quite smaller, not easy reading..... header said Good Morning at 1:41pm..... there is nothing so special to make anyone revisit.

Nice design, The body background color should be more colorize IMO. I also didn't like the Good Morning part, as I thought your making fun of me when I woke up at 4 :(

aww.. how old are you?

Thanks to all of you for your feedback and suggestions.I'll make changes.

@IconSourcing Bit harsh review iam sad to know that you may not revisit but can you please suggest me tilte or header.

-----------------------------------

The objective of this site is to make people feel good ,its right now in start phase will be improved with time.

I need a title in matching theme of my site

what's your opinion should i go with "sunshine status" as header or title

a nice looking website but alot more to do in as page load is too much higher.

a nice looking website but alot more to do in as page load is too much higher.
[/quote]

I’ll try to improve load time on slower connection it will be problem but with 1mbps the page is loading in 3 seconds.

Statistics load time First View

------------------------

256kbps | 512kbps

------------------------

8 seconds | 5 seconds

Statistics load time Repeat View

------------------------

256kbps | 512kbps

------------------------

5.73 seconds | 2.816 seconds

?

@IconSourcing Bit harsh review iam sad to know that you may not revisit but can you please suggest me tilte or header.

-----------------------------------

The objective of this site is to make people feel good ,its right now in start phase will be improved with time.

I need a title in matching theme of my site

what’s your opinion should i go with “sunshine status” as header or title

[/quote]

Take harsh criticism with the gentle too, sometimes the harsher ones are the sincerest. Regarding the title: I like “Sunshine Status”. It’s pretty unusual, and it’s cheery. So I think you should keep that, but find some other way to incorporate the smiley? Gives it a more polished look if the smiley isn’t in the title, in my opinion. Another reason I like your title is because it reminds me of the song “Good Morning Merry Sunshine”, which I love. :)

Your site loads quickly enough for me, but I have a DSL connection. :confused:

I recommend you add some more interesting content. For example, you could do a fun interview of what happiness means to different people. Appearing like the website is a repository for old forwarded emails isn’t the best way to get more visitors unless that really is your website’s theme (to archive forwards.)

Thanks

Nice Design good work.

nice design but edit ur footer :P

Nice design looks very decent ,but you used 1 font on all headlines,it seem 1 page writing!

but overall good.

Iam working on frontpage design and thanks for pointing on footer,footer was removed