Review my website & give me comments & suggestions

please review my website www.meriweb.co.cc & give me suggestion & comments!

It sucks :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It sucks :(
[/quote]

What do you means by suck???:confused:

Whats the problem with it tell me i will correct it…

hey, make a proper layout. would be better if you use joomla CMS, i love this things.

@ Asmar

Don't be dishearten on first try. Did you made it in Netscape 4.3?

First of all, either use Dreamweaver or Microsoft Front-page. If you are comfortable with Netscape Editor then try using Front-page because its very easy to use for beginners.

Well, it's a good effort. You put much efforts on 3D text. It's not that much necessary, make only "meriweb.co.cc" 3D.

Remove 3D effects from other headings of sub-pages. Use same width and height for each image for sub-pages.

Remove bold and italic style from fonts. Use italic when you want to give emphasis on any thing (a word). Use bold very little (unless it's some heading etc.). Don't over use it. It make reading hard.

Remove scrolling text. It's out of fashion.

Put some interesting content on your home-page. It is necessary, otherwise web-site's first impression is boring. At least give some news or tell what is new in your web-site or which section is updated.

It's not that you can achieve something on first try. But you get more polished web-site after multiple tries. So keep trying to make it better.

Update your website with these suggestions. Tell us when you have updated it. I shall review it again and tell you what else you do to make it more better.

If you do update your web-site and if you have some empty (white) space on home-page then I might give you some flash animation (just made for you) to fill in space (totally free of cost :) just to encourage you) ;)

What do you think of my offer? :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What do you means by suck???:confused:

Whats the problem with it tell me i will correct it…

[/quote]

The idea is the problem… the world doesn’t need yet another (poorly implemented) ApiIsp clone. :-/

Somehow you just don't seem to understand the meaning of spamming after being warned before. Closing thread and banning you for three days.