Review my newest website for entertainment!

hellow friends i missed you all during ban but now i am back again now please i have created a website during my ban please give some suggestions i want to earn more money with it!

URL is [DELETED]

Asmar, people here are not interested in your websites and your incessant posts about new websites falls under the category of spamming. You've been warned and next time it'll be a permanent ban.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asmar, people here are not interested in your websites and your incessant posts about new websites falls under the category of spamming. You’ve been warned and next time it’ll be a permanent ban.
[/quote]

for what thing? Is this is spam that i am advertising my site:|

also delete my all previous posts so i can create new.

for what thing? Is this is spam that i am advertising my site:|
[/quote]

If you read the rules (http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules) it says the admin team reserves the right to determine if posts are spam or not. In your case, everybody is sick of your websites and you’re being a major nuisance. Deleting previous posts does not make room for new posts. I don’t want you posting any more websites.

If you read the rules (http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules) it says the admin team reserves the right to determine if posts are spam or not. In your case, everybody is sick of your websites and you’re being a major nuisance. Deleting previous posts does not make room for new posts. I don’t want you posting any more websites.

[/quote]

Ok, dude r u angry?

Just follow the rules and everyone is cool.

Just follow the rules and everyone is cool.
[/quote]

ok,Thanks

No one is angry at anybody. But your posting behavior is very annoying. Very simple!

Thanks i will try hard to follow them !

welcome back asmar :) man ur website hosted at gofreeserve.com is deleted thats why i hate free hosting now they r transfering traffic from your website to their lousy facebook clone....see :)

hellow friends i missed you all during ban but now i am back again now please i have created a website during my ban please give some suggestions i want to earn more money with it!

URL is [DELETED]

[/quote]

:rolleyes: :confused:

welcome back asmar :) man ur website hosted at gofreeserve.com is deleted thats why i hate free hosting now they r transfering traffic from your website to their lousy facebook clone…see :)
[/quote]

what are you saying? i have not hosted any site to gofreeserve.com

??:confused:

Welcome back Asmar dude. I hope you enjoyed your journey. :)

But its sad to hear that you made a dozen websites again on your vacations. You were suppose to enjoy dude ;)

Welcome back Asmar dude. I hope you enjoyed your journey. :)

But its sad to hear that you made a dozen websites again on your vacations. You were suppose to enjoy dude ;)

[/quote]

I enjoy creating websites:D …

Whats your email id? can u tell? or simply add me koooool_asmar@live.com

^ You just want an easy way to make quick money, but you're too dense to realize that there is no such thing and you'll fail miserably at it!

^ You just want an easy way to make quick money, but you’re too dense to realize that there is no such thing and you’ll fail miserably at it!
[/quote]

No, it depends on our luck! but not all people are lucky :expressionless:

^ You make your own luck. And right now you're doing a horrible job of it.

^ LOL

Asmar dude. You need vacations to dot com land :D

Hey armar.

To earn money you have to work, making websites wont help you.