Resigning

Due to recent unforeseen events, I'm resigning as moderator and will also not be contributing as a member. People, rejoice. My reign of terror is over! :P

u were one of the best mods and wiredpakistan will be incomplete without u

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

u were one of the best mods and wiredpakistan will be incomplete without u
[/quote]

Ditto

Is it something like "abandon the ship"? :P

Looks like you have made the decision. May Allah be with you. Good luck! :)

Fe-Aman Allah. (in essence)

Regrettable decision but totally your prerogative.

understandable.

best of luck for the future.

not that i m takin any1s sides or anythin but what is ur problem he sah may have had personal reason for leavin and u r probably the only person who wants to know the reasons and besides its not like its the end of the world if Sah has left Asad and am4tl arr still great mods

and lastly why r u becomin the conspiracy therosit thinkin it has to do something with the mods and KO that Sah has left i m sure if it was somethin like that we would have been warned

so stop whining

K2munda, please stop investigating and keep to the topic. Derailing this topic like this would result in closure.

Sah, regret to see you go. Best wishes.

Sah, really appreciated your 'reign of terror' here. Moderation is a pretty thankless job, and just to demonstrate that point, k2munda starts off again...

ghisi piti narrow minded desi moderation.
[/quote]

This is the internet - you can always find a forum with blonde moderators somewhere else.

I am having second thoughts about this forums as many of you would be thinking that is it worth wasting time here.k2munda
[/quote]

I don't appreciate your numerous personal attacks on members (and the mods) of this forum. You just can't seem to stop - a quote from your most recent post is above.

Numerous threads/posts have already been deleted by me where you start ranting about people or conspiracy theories.

I am glad to hear you have second thoughts about this forum. There are are plenty more on the internet to haunt.

k2munda, To speed you on your way, I've temporarily banned you also. Name calling and personal attacks are not welcome here.

Aww !! Can we ask the reason? You were one the best !!!

P.S Anyone knows where Saad Ibrahim is ?

That's unfortunate. Maybe you should re-consider on the latter of participating as a member at least.

Best of luck with everything, my good man.

I really liked your serious attitude towards Sah. We'll miss you as a moderator. :)

Best of luck to you and will miss reading your views/advises here.

Sad to see you leave sah. Although we shall miss your moderating,

I refuse to accept your departure from this forum. You are one of

the senior contributing members and I can't believe that you could

keep away, unless. . . you are moving to the North Pole.

Yeah, rite. :rolleyes: ~ :P

40mbps, you bring up an interesting point. I was looking for that

thread and can't find it anymore. Coincidence maybe.

Sheikh 'Mush! Mush!' Chilli

Best of luck sah. Hope you will come back soon.

wish u gud luck 4 all ur future endeavors. tho i m curious abt knowing the events which forced u 2 take this extreeme action

yeah sah .. thumb`s up buddy :)

Sad to see you leave sah. Although we shall miss your

40mbps, you bring up an interesting point. I was looking for that

thread and can’t find it anymore. Coincidence maybe.

Sheikh ‘Mush! Mush!’ Chilli

[/quote]

Yeah man… even my post is deleted! :S wth???

They say politics is not allowed but they’re playing the bloody politics game themselves…!

Read the announcement at the top:

"Deleted two threads which had degenerated into political discussions. Please stick to non-political discussions."