Requirements for opening new business in Paksitan

Does anybody know about the opening of new business in Pakistan?

Let's say I want to open a bakery then what is required to make it legal?

Secondly can a foreigner open business in Pakistan? For instance if some foreigner wants to open business in Qatar then he has to have a local partner with 51% shares in it. Do we have such requirement in Pakistan?

this should help

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=law+and+associates+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gws_rd=cr&ei=LUtiU7jkLMODO7PSgeAO

Khula Paisa. Thagray Relations, etc

Foreigner will definitely requires local share in business or local name and loyalty at least, for example if foreigner opens bakery business in here then definitely he'd be required place to work on shops and vehicles etc which he can't register on his foreign identity then he will need honest loyal Pakistani identity...

If business is at large scale such as opening cement factory or ford motor company wants to install factory then at this level foreigner talks directly with government and pays the capital, no third party requires

what is the best business in pakistan to do with great investment???????????????????? plzz tell me!!!!!!!!!!

Food business is evergreen, but get some experience first

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[quote=“faraz.hassan, post:5, topic:21050”]

what is the best business in pakistan to do with great investment???????????????????? plzz tell me!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

to be honest currently the drug selling is the best business in Pakistan , but to before start consult police for tax duties payments