Request: Share Some Sms

Assalam Alikum

As Now In Pakistan Every Mobile Company Given Sms Package...So I Request Few Friends Here To Pls Send Me Some Sms Daily...I Will Be Very Thanksfull To Them...

My Number: 03**

Thanks

ROFLMAO :D:D:D

yehi reh gaya tha

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Assalam Alikum

As Now In Pakistan Every Mobile Company Given Sms Package…So I Request Few Friends Here To Pls Send Me Some Sms Daily…I Will Be Very Thanksfull To Them…

My Number: 0313-

Thanks

[/quote]

Dude its not your number…

Dude its not your number…

[/quote]

How do you know taht

Its my number..but aaj kal off ha bcoz mobile sale kar dya ha..lekin daily mein apne friends ya bhai ka mobile thore time ke lye leta hoon on sim on karta hon..

DO you really think people will take time out and say, "Oh wait! Let me send this text to this person who's on Wired Pakistan and I've never seen nor known from him as such, and yet never communicated with the person on a personal level?"

^^ addition

His cell is also off, whenever he will switch on his cell, he will see my texts.

Or just a cheap way to collect active cell numbers for sms ads

Or just a cheap way to collect active cell numbers for sms ads
[/quote]

I m not here for collection phone numbers…i only need sms…ANd i will never call on that number…

dude the way u are askin for sms sounds really cheap, or mb u r collecting numbas for tele-marketing...

if u really need msgz the best way is that u forward any msg u get to all ur frnds, and dey will b forwarding u msgx too.....

+ plz let wiredpakistan stay a gud tech forum, ask for these kinda things on forums related to mobiles and yeah not to forget the communities on orkut try them

I can't believe so many people replied and yet no one reported this thread..! :/