Replica Watches and Sunglasses

Prices of imitation watches and other high end items, like hand babes and sunglasses have risen at a furious rate. Is it even worth it to buy these fake goods?

I want to look like I have class and am kind of rich, although I have always eluded classes and wealth. It shouldn't be this expensive to be phony rich.

Where in Karachi can I find great 1st copy watches at low low prices?

Btw, why is a good copy called "slim"?

Better to fake poverty rather than faking wealth ... too many predators out there.

[quote=“Wire, post:, topic:”]

Prices of imitation watches and other high end items, like hand babes and sunglasses have risen at a furious rate. Is it even worth it to buy these fake goods?

I want to look like I have class and am kind of rich, although I have always eluded classes and wealth. It shouldn't be this expensive to be phony rich.

Where in Karachi can I find great 1st copy watches at low low prices?

Btw, why is a good copy called "slim"?

[/quote]

if u r in karachi u should try to fake poverty.

And where exactly in Karachi 'hand babes' are being sold? And their 'imitations' :o :o ? Not that I am interested in buying (or the services as they may be called :wacko: ) their cheap imitations of course.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:3, topic:22052”]

if u r in karachi u should try to fake poverty.

[/quote]

Orelse MQM is good at searchin people with gud fortune ........

New York Big Apple Karachi Big Mess :D

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:4, topic:22052”]

And where exactly in Karachi 'hand babes' are being sold? And their 'imitations' :o :o ? Not that I am interested in buying (or the services as they may be called :wacko: ) their cheap imitations of course.

[/quote]

whaaaaaaaaaat

now this thread is no more but a GOLA GANDA