Replacement SIM?

I just lost my sim.. Is it possible to get the sim of the same number? Whats the procedure for it and what are the charges? Oh and it was a UFone sim..

I also wanted to convert that Ufone Sim to Telenor/Djuice.. So is it neccessary to get the replacement sim first? Or can i just go to Djuice office and follow the procedure for changing networks?

I think Ufone replacement SIM was free for a limited time... maybe today was the last date or maybe May 29 to get a free replacement SIM. Check Ufone's website.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I just lost my sim… Is it possible to get the sim of the same number? Whats the procedure for it and what are the charges? Oh and it was a UFone sim…

I also wanted to convert that Ufone Sim to Telenor/Djuice… So is it neccessary to get the replacement sim first? Or can i just go to Djuice office and follow the procedure for changing networks?

[/quote]

I guess this facility is available on all the networks…They will surely give u the sim on same number if u show them your ID card on which the replaced sim is registered…!!!