Remove My id khan007 i am leaving the forum

I think i can share lot of softwares with pakistani friends.But here there lot of rulesssssssssssssssssssssssssss to fallow.I am here to enjoy softs and share soft with people not to fallow such shits rulesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

bye bye bye bye forum ha ha ha ha ha.

Dear khan007,

Good luck. For very little time you were here, but you are a good fellow, who do research and post findings.

I really admire people like you, who do research for free and share your knowledge with everybody.

You were doing a good job. The only problem is your method. All you need is to refine and polish your method.

The problem is that piracy is illegal and it is stealing. I believe you are Muslim and we all Muslims knows how bad is stealing as told by our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Stealing software hurt the people who worked hard on that software.

However, there is a legal way, which is Islamic too, in which you don't have to steal or do piracy.

You can still do your research and find softwares that are useful to other people. Tell us with description of one or two paragraphs and link to original software owner's web-site (instead of pirated software on RapidShare).

So that if software is a freeware/open-source then we can download original software. If it's a shareware/commercial then we may decide to buy it.

Try this new method. Reconsider your decision and give a try to Islamic-way/Legal-way.

Your friend,

Wampyr

P.S. If you want then I can help you by explaining more about how legal-way/Islamic-way of sharing knowledge about software works.

I do agree with wampyr !

But I don't have credit card to buy online & its really hard for me to find out those shops who sell original products & not a pirated one !

If u know any shop like that then plz tell me . I live in karachi ... :)

@Wampyr

this also goes with torrents; stuff got through torrents is also illegal in Islam?

P.S. Of course I'm not talking about movies and other such rubbish, but referring to those softwares and other useful things which are not forbidden in Islam

yes torrents are also illegal !

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Wampyr

this also goes with torrents; stuff got through torrents is also illegal in Islam?

P.S. Of course I’m not talking about movies and other such rubbish, but referring to those softwares and other useful things which are not forbidden in Islam

[/quote]

@ zeshan

One of Wired-Trinity, sah, won’t let me to discuss piracy and religion here.

However, as you asked, I’ll answer it.

Piracy is piracy. Whether direct-downloaded (from HTTP or FTP), bittorrent, shared on other P2P networks, get it on CD\DVD\Blu discs (I added Blu-disc just because you might ask about it too ;) ).

Medium of piracy is not important. Piracy is important.

By the way, I don’t download movies and “rubbish” from internet.

Before you do some more personal attack on me just because your inner-self feel guilty to read that the piracy is equal to stealing and stealing is not consider good in Islam. Let me tell you, I am not a Molvi. In fact, I even have objections on Molvies and Mullahs. But that’s another story.

Hey, even Molvies and Mullahs don’t like me either. They think I am too much pro-westerner (from my look, dress and talk to have soft heart for Americans and Jews) :D Sorry but can’t discuss religion here.

Now, here comes the contradicting part. I don’t know… (corrected) I don’t care what you are going to say, but I am also a pro-piracy person.

I am sure you’ll be cursing like WTF. :D But I really like the pro-piracy movement. But I also like the free as in freedom movement (both are two different things).

But unless laws of major countries (including leading first-world countries and of course Pakistan) are not changed to allow piracy, we’ll have to live by law and don’t do piracy.

What we can do is to voice in pro-piracy movement or move to countries which have soft laws when it comes to piracy ;)

======

Just to clarify one more point here. I do buy original software, including Windows. It’s not easy to buy such expensive softwares. It is similar that you can buy new Toyota Corolla for 10 lakh but you can also buy a stolen Toyota Corolla from Alakeh Ghair for just 2 lakh. Choice is definitely your own.

Bye.

One less n00b to deal with.. :rolleyes:

I do agree with wampyr !

But I don’t have credit card to buy online & its really hard for me to find out those shops who sell original products & not a pirated one !

If u know any shop like that then plz tell me . I live in karachi … :)

[/quote]

Thank you XTR3M3-3V0. I hope that khan007 might reconsider his decision and come back to forums.

I know shops in Islamabad to buy original software. I think you can buy original software from http://www.galaxy.com.pk/

You can also use UBL debit card to buy software from internet.

not everyone can afford to buy originals. with such considerations pakistani population with basic know how of computer would have been 0.00003% or less. and IT industry grounded.

So YES to PIRACY. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

In this day and age where free alternatives exist for all paid softwares there is no need to pirate

Atleast in my household all software is non pirated including my OSs and apps

Bye.

One less n00b to deal with… :rolleyes:

[/quote]

ROFL. Man, you are funny. You made my day. :D :smiley: :D

Thank you XTR3M3-3V0. I hope that khan007 might reconsider his decision and come back to forums.

I know shops in Islamabad to buy original software. I think you can buy original software from http://www.galaxy.com.pk/

You can also use UBL debit card to buy software from internet.

[/quote]

thanx man !

In this day and age where free alternatives exist for all paid softwares there is no need to pirate

Atleast in my household all software is non pirated including my OSs and apps

[/quote]

I absolutely agree with you. Linux is such a great operating system for desktop commuting. It’s just that we Pakistani are just stuck with pirated Windows. Why can’t we shift to Linux-distros which are free and open-source.

Moreover, there are many freeware (and many open source) alternative to daily usage software. From image editing to office document writing to audio/video player and what-not.

It’s the choice that people use pirated software, excuses are little because better alternates are available.

How many of you know (maybe everybody know it) that Firefox is an open-source and freeware software? Opera Browser is a freeware software? Google Chrome is an open-source and freeware software. When you use any of them, you are not pirating them.

P.S. Just wait for sometime. ReactOS team is working hard to create Windows XP clone, ReactOS. It will be open-source and freeware alternative to Windows XP.

P.S.S. Don’t give excuse for Linux because you can run softwares written for Windows on Linux using WINE.

@khan007: I believe you are supposed to read the rules and agree to them when you sign up. Even if you aren't, I did point out that your actions were against forum rules, and that you should read them to familiarize yourself with whats allowed here.

Forums (at least the better ones) are established with a specific purpose in mind. We want to encourage positive and productive debates, and provide a medium for access to others knowledge and expertise. We do NOT want to create a pirated software/warez forum where people like yourself run amok. If you knew anything about this forum, you would not have joined it in the first place.

I will not delete your ID or close this thread for now (though I probably will in the future), so your posts and threads can be viewed by others, and even serve as a reminder. You are welcome to contribute in the future if you so choose (provided you are willing to follow the rules), but if you don't, I'm pretty sure your presence will not be missed. Though considering your immature attitude and your complete lack of netiquette, I think (and hope...) you won't come back. Thanks.

Since everyone is so keen on discussing piracy, I've created a separate thread. Please continue this, and similar discussion here: http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=68098#p68098

I'll delete any further off topic posts on this thread. Thanks.