Remote cellphone sharing

As we all know that such software exist through which we can easily access other computers at remote. e.g. Team Viewer.

I want to know a software through which I could control a Nokia cell phone remotely via computer.

Controlling pc with phone makes sense and there are software to do that,but controlling phone with computer.. why would one want to do that? give some example.

ufone has this software od there wap site

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Controlling pc with phone makes sense and there are software to do that,but controlling phone with computer… why would one want to do that? give some example.
[/quote]

I have a cousin who has N97, N95 and N73. I want to run them remotely for some reason. One prime reason is that my cousin unable to use the mobile properly due to some medical reason.

^ mVNC is there for you.

supported connectivity

- Bluetooth

- USB

- WLAN

you can download trial from http://my-symbian.com/s60v3/software/applications.php?faq=1&fldAuto=279

It says that it's compatible to N97, but it will surely work on N95 and N73

- download EXE file (the installer)

- Install on the computer or laptop from where you might want to remote the phone via USB or Bluetooth

- After installation on computer, the Manual (PDF) worths reading.

- Installer should have installed proxy server on the computer(for connectivity with USB and Bluetooth). (for windows and for linux)

- Installer should also make a folder and SIS files in your installation path, you need to install one compatible SIS file (mVNC Server) to your phone.

Controlling pc with phone makes sense and there are software to do that,but controlling phone with computer.. why would one want to do that? give some example.
[/quote]

Controlling a device remotely from within the computer, is usually helpful and used making video tutorials for a specific device.

^ mVNC is there for you.

supported connectivity

- Bluetooth

- USB

- WLAN

Controlling a device remotely from within the computer, is usually helpful and used making video tutorials for a specific device.

[/quote]

Does it not make it unsafe and open to abuse if it can be used to control and operate a mobile remotely which may or may not actually belong to you(trojan type usage). Doing such a thing and connecting to a mobile that belongs to you and in your possession makes sense but connecting to a mobile remote that does not belong to you obviously is worrisome.

^nothing special only some vision (eyesight) problem.

^nothing special only some vision (eyesight) problem.
[/quote]

so you want to help him out with some function or want to teach him how to use his 3 mobiles properly by remotely connecting to it?

^Yeh just wanted to help him out with some function.

Anyways I didn't tried it and forgot. I think now I should try it once again after almost 11 months. :P