Registered ANTIVIRUS-From where should I get in lahore?

I want to buy registered antivirus KASPERSKY..

I hve seen on many websites its price which is roundabout 5000R.s

But I am in a problem where shoould I get it from in lahore???

I went to HAFEEZ CENTER and they,too,didnt have this..

I only need KASPERSKY!!!!!!

What should I do??

Register online on their website. You'll need a credit card. I've never heard of any shop selling original anti-virus in Pakistan.

Why would you want to buy an anti virus anyways? There are some really good free anti virus software out there which are more than enough for home use at least. Try avast, AVG or Avira.

Galaxy has it. Check their website.

ok..thanks...

give the GALAXY WEBSITE LINK if you have!!!!!

thanks for the anticipation...

and @ sah

yaar,I 'm really fed up with the installation of WINDOWS one day or the other..

I have great work with USB sort of things and u know what the penetrating viruses does it bring to the computer...thats why I am thinking for registered version....anyways..

Registered software = Pirated software as far as features go.

There used to be a ridiculous myth where people believed that original/licensed Windows was better than the pirated version available in the market. :lol:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Registered software = Pirated software as far as features go.

There used to be a ridiculous myth where people believed that original/licensed Windows was better than the pirated version available in the market. :lol:

[/quote]

lolz yeah! stupid people!

lolz yeah! stupid people!

[/quote]

my friend had a virus in his computer he installed downloaded and installed symantic(which is a crappy antivirus)

i told him if he just installed another antivirus or reinstalled his pc wud be fine but no

instead he goes out and buys a licensed copy of symantic for 5000 then he shows off at school that he purchased licensed software

where i just said he was publicly speakin of his stupidity

after all he was you friend :P

after all he was you friend :P
[/quote]

lol =D

this is not the case!!!!

The microsoft windows that we are using-the pirated one- is not at par with the registered one.Rather it is with the minimum features..

My friend bought the original window cd and I saw at all changed microsoft window version!!!

But so far we are concerned,we are happy with the pirated one as it serves our purpose!!!

But I want to end the viruses harms by having the registered antivius..lets try whether it helps or it sucks!!!!!!!

Kaspersky is of 3500R,s

Dude. There is no difference between pirated and original software. The only difference is you don't pay for a pirated version!

this is not the case!!!

The microsoft windows that we are using-the pirated one- is not at par with the registered one.Rather it is with the minimum features…

My friend bought the original window cd and I saw at all changed microsoft window version!!!

[/quote]

your friend must have got a wrong version afterall you need to use your mind when you go to buy softwares

this is not the case!!!

The microsoft windows that we are using-the pirated one- is not at par with the registered one.Rather it is with the minimum features…

[/quote]

Case in point.

Dude, I am a Microsoft Student Partner. I have got practically unlimited access to the majority of Microsoft software. I have used both; licensed and pirated software and I can tell you that there is no difference if both are of the same version.

The only difference is the installation media. Original installation media has holograms and other stuff to prove authenticity while the pirated one is on mere writable discs.

Case in point.

Dude, I am a Microsoft Student Partner. I have got practically unlimited access to the majority of Microsoft software. I have used both; licensed and pirated software and I can tell you that there is no difference if both are of the same version.

The only difference is the installation media. Original installation media has holograms and other stuff to prove authenticity while the pirated one is on mere writable discs.

[/quote]

i agree there is no diffrence nor in performance nor in quality