Reference to closed thread "Telenor House full"

@ am4tl

Are you a 12 year old kid or what? Give a reason to close a thread first then close it. The reason I re-posted this thread was to know more about this topic. This is a forum not a regiment from the army. Post close open...spam...whatever....we post here to get info.....get a life...retard.

For your information, I am no newbie to this forum. I only re-registered now after the forums got hacked.

You can kick me off the forum all you want. But other moderators kindly see to this behavior. I don't want to fight mindlessly like a kid like you. But you pissed me off when you closed the other thread too.

he closed that thread coz he thought you were quite clear about what that ad was all about from his post

i would have scanned that ad for your if i would have got an scanner but sadly i don't have a scanner

that ad was about closure of some hourly packages of telenor

it was not a new package

Thread closed. This is the third time you have made a thread about this. Next time, it will be a perma-ban straightaway.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ am4tl

Are you a 12 year old kid or what? Give a reason to close a thread first then close it. The reason I re-posted this thread was to know more about this topic. This is a forum not a regiment from the army. Post close open…spam…whatever…we post here to get info…get a life…retard.

For your information, I am no newbie to this forum. I only re-registered now after the forums got hacked.

You can kick me off the forum all you want. But other moderators kindly see to this behavior. I don’t want to fight mindlessly like a kid like you. But you pissed me off when you closed the other thread too.

[/quote]

Shahfar, you sound more like one of the many disgruntled clowns that we have banned recently, more than a new member, or a past member now all the sudden waking up to re-register in the post hacked forums.

Having said that, the reasons for your thread to be closed are evident in the newspaper itself, my previous replies in your previous threads and so on. So by your acts and behaviors, the “12 year old part”, the “get a life part”, and the “retard” part seem to apply more to you than to me here. Have a nice day. :P