Refer LINK DSL to a friend and enjoy an amazing discount!

Dear Valued Customer,

We feel immense pleasure in introducing ‘Refer to a Friend’, a continuous referral system. Through this system you can direct your friends and family members to subscribe to LINK DSL and get a great discount on your own LINK DSL package as well. You will receive extra days of service worth Rs. 500 on your next LINK DSL invoice for each friend you refer!

All you need to do is refer a friend to get one of the three exclusive LINK DSL packages and fill a form on http://mylink.net.pk with all the relevant details to become eligible for this amazing offer. You can also refer more than one friend and keep redeeming this offer! The exciting part is that your referred friend will also be eligible for additional days of service worth Rs. 500 when their LINK DSL connection is installed and all set up!

So what are you waiting for? If you have friends looking for an amazing DSL service, refer them to LINK DSL and get the benefit yourself as well!

For details and queries, please contact us through our 24 hours helpline: 111600111

LINKdotNET always looks forward to providing you with the best services and maximum convenience.

Regards,

Customer Care Services

LINKdotNET

An ORASCOM Telecom Company

Voice: 111600111

Email: info@link.net.pk

Http://www.mylink.net.pk

wow nice offer Djnomi "extra days of service" for one referal will be for one month only or it will be continues?

what about losing your friend after you refer him to LDN and his connection works like sh*t.......

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what about losing your friend after you refer him to LDN and his connection works like sh*t…
[/quote]

HAHAH… good one :D

btw, is it legal to post advertisements in this forums? can i also promote my services as DJDummy opss … i mean DJNomi is also promoting as an employee :)

what about losing your friend after you refer him to LDN and his connection works like sh*t…
[/quote]

dont refer my bro who forced you to do this :)

HAHAH… good one :D

btw, is it legal to post advertisements in this forums? can i also promote my services as DJDummy opss … i mean DJNomi is also promoting as an employee :)

[/quote]

promoting lol ??? haha :) in other section i posted about witribe does that mean i am promoting Wi-Tribe ?? Grow Up bro :)

Atleast good marketing tactics compared to PTCL where you have to refer 10 people for getting an year DSL free.

Never ever recommend anyone who's on copper line because at the end of the day, he/she will be carrying stones, tomatos and eggs infront of your house for your sawagat due to such reference.

Good offer, because it is on case by case basis and the referred friend also gets the discount. PTCL's offer is quite convoluted...who can wait to get ten people's referrals to get the discount? Geez...