Recommend earphones

Hello. Can anybody please recommend me good quality (but not very expensive) earphones which can last for at least an year. Almost all of the earphones i have bought stop working within a couple of months at the most. Most of the time the problem is that sound stops coming from one side, which is really annoying. :(

Look up Ken's EP-630 thread in B/S/T forum.

it stop working because you purchasing china items all the time go check out logitech wireless headphones/earphones thier quality is very nice and they are FCC rules and registeration passed

I have a pair of in-ear A4Tech and they sound very good for the price being using they for over a year now.

If i remember correctly they cost be around Rs.500/- and sound a lot better than a few others which have higher price.

The headphones are not very durable, it depends on how roughly you use them but then again Rs.500/- expensive either.

From rainbow center Karachi I was able to find a really cheap earphone set which gave me acceptable quality. It was only 35 rupees per piece and I picked up several, funny thing is they are durable as hell and still working after about an year. Not the same sound quality as the A4tech sets but still quite acceptable.

I am thinking of getting back and picking some more just in case. A lifetime supply maybe!

The onces i got are here:

http://www.a4tech.com/product.asp?cid=66&scid=125&id=358

The best thing about them is they are in-ear so they block outside noise, i also use them when i am studying :)

--

^ rnathbatra's talking about earphones, not headphones :)

I've been using A4tech earphones (http://www.a4tech.com/product.asp?cid=66&scid=125&id=557) for more than a year now . They have pretty good sound quality too (though I'm no audiophile), and are pretty cheap, around 400 RS I think.

Some people have bad experience with A4Tech's quality but for me they've always been good :D.

I also got Audionic ones a couple of months ago and they are pretty bad. Very poor sound quality and it's already starting to break apart.

Other than that Bose, Sennheiser would be pretty expensive; I think A4tech is the best option.

--

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. It seems like A4tech would be a good option.

@ Asad

Thanks. I'll check that out.

By the way, is it just me or other people are also having problem with earphones? I have bought at least 4-5 earphones in the last 2 years. They just don't seem to be reliable anymore.

well i guess HTC earphones are the simplest and of moderate quality as well

http://www.handhelditems.com/cellular-sprint-hero-earphones-c-3524_5132_7422_7437.html

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

By the way, is it just me or other people are also having problem with earphones? I have bought at least 4-5 earphones in the last 2 years. They just don’t seem to be reliable anymore.

[/quote]

Well that depends on which onces you are buying.

If you buy something like A4tech and use them properly they do last around 1 yr. sometimes less but that is due to bad luck.

Boss are over-rated and over-priced. Sennheiser is the way to go if someone is willing to pay of them.

--