Recognizing a Suicide Bomber

By all reports, the public is at increasing risk of attack by terrorist organizations. Citizens have been asked to increase their vigilance and report suspicious individuals to reduce the chance of a suicide or homicide bombing.

The Islamabad Police have chalked out a new strategy to counter terrorism by studying the behavourial pattern of the suicide bombers. They have also sought help from the public to keep an eye on terrorists.

“Be sharply attentive and alert and hit the suicide attacker before he hits his target,” Inspector General of Police (IGP) Islamabad Syed Kaleem issued counter strategy for the personnel of law enforcing agencies and requesting people to help the law enforcers to nab terrorists.

For the information and guidance of public, the Islamabad Police on Saturday released a research-based outlook on behavioural pattern of suicide attackers ahead and just before commission of the terrorist act. The research by police experts included indepth examination of sketches of those involved in several suicide attacks in Islamabad.

According to the conclusions of the team, a moving human bomb may be a young man between 18 and 25 years with a plump look because of wearing an explosive jacket. He might be wearing new clothes, not washed even for a single time and new shoes and might have trimmed his hair and beard. Due to continuous sleeplessness, his eye might be red. He often does not pay attention to anyone while going for a kill and moves straight to his target.

If you people have any other characteristics of suicide bombers do share them. The motive behind this thread is to increase your awareness level to recognize a potential problem.

Ministry of Interior - Govt. of Pakistan

Is offering Rs.500,000 if you provide any valuable photograph, video or information of any unusual behavior or suspicious person

easy way to avoid a suicide bomber :

Work and earn from home , home based jobs are good and safe

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

This is not possible for whole country. :)

[/quote]

That is not safe either, who knows, (Khuda Na Khasta) a suicide bomber is standing outside your house…

The best way to be safe from suicide bombers, is to go live in a village.

Hey! I just got new pair of shoes and cloths, i am between 18-25, i trim mustache and beard, i usually not notice the surroundings :(

So that means i can be a terrorist.... Muhaaaaahaha!

That is not safe either, who knows, (Khuda Na Khasta) a suicide bomber is standing outside your house…

[/quote]

The best way to live is live without fear!! Because there is a time already decided for every one’s death.

Tell me people living in village? do they never die?

Sooner or later every one has to die!!

^ There is a HUGE difference between dying & dying from a bomb blast, i don't mind dying, but bomb blast........... No, at least i don't want to die that way.

[/quote]

YAY I’m safe!

we all owe death to God

Sooner or later we will be gone from here

Isn't this already decided when and how will one die ...

Sar utha ky Geo..

lol i am also living in village.

don't publicize that villages are safe. May be after reading your comments, MZC and his community could devise a new strategy to attack rural areas.

So, be carful yaar.

MZC and his community could devise a new strategy to attack rural areas.

So, be carful yaar.

[/quote]

:( My earlier post abt can b terrorist was joke. Use your brain if it still works. . . .

Hiding for fear of suicide bombers is human but stupid. Death is a fact and it will happen at a pre-decided time. We cannot influence that time. Period.

Fear of suicide bombers is giving in to the terror they want to spread. Do NOT fear them. Pity them and their retarded thinking.

:( My earlier post abt can b terrorist was joke. Use your brain if it still works. . . .

[/quote]

use your brain also coz i was also kidding.

Hiding for fear of suicide bombers is human but stupid. Death is a fact and it will happen at a pre-decided time. We cannot influence that time. Period.

Fear of suicide bombers is giving in to the terror they want to spread. Do NOT fear them. Pity them and their retarded thinking.

[/quote]

X2,

Closing our eyes will never save us from Cat! like pigeon.

^ then why you wrote x2?

He might be wearing new clothes, not washed even for a single time and new shoes and might have trimmed his hair and beard. Due to continuous sleeplessness, his eye might be red
[/quote]

everybody will be a sucide bomber on Eid-ul-Azha , new clothes trimmed hair and beard and red eyes because of late night chaand raat celebrations :)

^ then why you wrote x2?
[/quote]

O god! Thats a question on which i’ll suicide myself! If you don’t understand something then don’t comment.

I simpyl agreed to ASAD’s comment. If you ever happen to see a cat attacking a pigeon , the pigeon closes its eyes and thinks it is safe, but he is not until it do something to defend its self. The same is with us we can’t close our eyes under the current situation, but fight against it bravely!

Understand------ yes sir-----------Cyclestand!

Understand------ yes sir-----------Cyclestand!

[/quote]

LoL :)

Off topic:

@Osman

Is your school, re-opening tommorow?