Recieving commercial Emails, How to stop?

Dear Friends,

I recieve daily many commercial Emails (below is the sample) send by someone to my official mail address. I don't know how they got my address. I want to stop receiving those mails. Can you help me out how???

Usually, these mail have unsubscribing option somewhere at the bottom of the page. look for it, if not then you always have the option to make them as spam.

Report to google if it is unsolicited spam.

[quote=“Faisal, post:2, topic:16903”]

Usually, these mail have unsubscribing option somewhere at the bottom of the page. look for it, if not then you always have the option to make them as spam.

[/quote]

dude there is a catch, if email is totally unsolicated by the reciever then always use the spam option, UNSUBSCRIBING OPTION IN UNSOLICITATED EMAIL IS WAY OF VALIDATING THE EMAIL BY SPAMMER THAT EMAIL IS ACTIVE AND ITS INVITATION TO MORE SPAM EMAILS. so in any email if you are not sure that you subscribed to it yourself even little doubt just mark it as spam email and case closed.

Always open spam email as text, in your above screen shot you opened it as html with graphics which email might have fetched from the spammer server is also way of validating the the email is active…

WEB ADVERTISING is getting very common in pakistan too, and i have heard local forums (aside from this forum), local blogs and local shopping sites are selling mailing lists

Hit the "Spam" button.

*Delete*

[quote=“mtrtmk, post:6, topic:16903”]

Delete

[/quote]

bill gates pai jan “delete” doesn’t “filter” emails.

I didn't say 'delete' to OP. I made a post and then I deleted it. Since I can't delete my own post, so a message for the mods to clean it up if necessary.

[quote=“mtrtmk, post:8, topic:16903”]

I didn’t say ‘delete’ to OP. I made a post and then I deleted it. Since I can’t delete my own post, so a message for the mods to clean it up if necessary.

[/quote]

usually when i want to do something like that i simply refer to “Admin team please delete this post”