Recharge For 100/- Rupee & Get 100 GB For 1 Month

If you haven't used your wingle since 30th April (Prepaid/Postpaid),

Recharge for Rupee 100 Only and Get 100GB For 1 Month on Charji, Evo 3.1, Nitro 9.3 , Nitro Cloud 9.3, Evo Cloud 3.1, Wingle 9.3

For postpaid users All previous bills are waived off.

After 30 Days New Tariff of Limitless 2000/Month will be applied.

In my View its time to Get old devices Recharged One by One :)

ptcl's getting desperate...

[quote=“rockz, post:, topic:”]

If you haven’t used your wingle since 30th April (Prepaid/Postpaid),

Recharge for Rupee 100 Only and Get 100GB For 1 Month on Charji, Evo 3.1, Nitro 9.3 , Nitro Cloud 9.3, Evo Cloud 3.1, Wingle 9.3

For postpaid users All previous bills are waived off.

After 30 Days New Tariff of Limitless 2000/Month will be applied.

In my View its time to Get old devices Recharged One by One :)

[/quote]

I recharged one of my devices today but it didn’t work. The device was last used in March.

Talked to the helpline rep and they told me that my device isn’t included in the reconnect offer (reason - as usual they don’t know)

He has taken my details and they will call me back or inform me why it wasnt’ added or they will activate it. Let’s see.

First need to call helpline to check if your device package is being shown as Reconnect offer or not.

My 2 devices doesnt fall into this offer though they were used in May 2015 So it happens if you mistakenly judging Accurate month.

[quote=“rockz, post:4, topic:22273”]

First need to call helpline to check if your device package is being shown as Reconnect offer or not.

My 2 devices doesnt fall into this offer though they were used in May 2015 So it happens if you mistakenly judging Accurate month.

[/quote]

the helpline rep specifically told me that it should fall into the reconnect offer but they don’t know why it isn’t since it was last used in March. so they forwarded the request to the reconnect offer team.

I think this offer is targetted at areas of weak sales. PTCL should inform the public in their advertisements.

Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.

[quote=“Proverbial_Slang, post:6, topic:22273”]

I think this offer is targetted at areas of weak sales. PTCL should inform the public in their advertisements.

Sent using Curiosity’s onboard communications sytem.

[/quote]

I got a call from them today informing me that they will change the package and the offer should work by tomorrow. I will keep you posted if the issues resolves or not.

[quote=“Proverbial_Slang, post:6, topic:22273”]

Sent using Curiosity’s onboard communications sytem.

[/quote]

Its for all areas. Refer to ptcl offical website.

i wanted to try out their charji device but i've been burned by ptcl so many times, horrible customer support & Qos. 100 bucks for a month, still not worth it.

I agree. I had the device was just uploaded Rs. 100. the internet worked for 1 day and then stopped. Complained but haven' heard back from them. so looks like a PTCL Scam to me.

I did mine today, went to the oss to confirm before i put my hard earned 100 into it, and it works.. im glad i can finally take these suckers for 1month of internet usage i spent way too much on this device and got it back when it was the worse time to gt into charji 2500/m for just 30gb. it was a miserable time and packages..

[quote=“djayz, post:11, topic:22273”]

I did mine today, went to the oss to confirm before i put my hard earned 100 into it, and it works… im glad i can finally take these suckers for 1month of internet usage i spent way too much on this device and got it back when it was the worse time to gt into charji 2500/m for just 30gb. it was a miserable time and packages…

[/quote]

when you get it disconnected, make sure you have a copy of the request.

Prepaid doesn't need any copy as the package works for 30 Days.
After 30 Days of usage it will be 2000/Month 300GB package If you want to continue

good to know, i just got it reactivated for the offer and unsurprisingly its still horrible in my area. barely get 1mb speeds on on evo 3.1, usually get maximum 70-80KB (0.7mb) download speeds.

I availed this offer and really enjoying the speed :)

When I first bought this device back in Dec 2014 it was not so good, the speed was not constant and it kept disconnecting. But now everything works perfect :)

But I am not going to use it after this month because it is a bit expensive for me, I am happy with Worldcall (Rs. 1,030 per month).

[quote=“archim3des, post:14, topic:22273”]

good to know, i just got it reactivated for the offer and unsurprisingly its still horrible in my area. barely get 1mb speeds on on evo 3.1, usually get maximum 70-80KB (0.7mb) download speeds.

[/quote]

Same with me. I usually get around 110KB/s - 125KB/s which was the case a few months ago when I stopped using it. Also, after reactivation, it only worked for a week and then stopped again.

Strange, because im getting consistent 18-22ms ping and 7.2-9mpbs speeds, downloading is around 1350Kbps peak on ut, and 1.2mbps on IDM..

I do get 25mbps+ at my workplace around G-1 Johar Town, Lahore.