Rechargable Batteries Sellers

Well I would appreciate if anyone could guide me where I can buy rechargeable batteries from. I am in karachi but i do make Lahore trips often too, so any guidance in both cities would be fine.

ok main questions are:

1- which are the reputable sellers? meaning who sells the freshest batteries meaning having the most recently manufactured/imported stock like maximum 4 months and not something they have in their shop for years as my experience have been with the sellers.

2- what brands of rechargeable batteries are considered good, i am not interested in ultra high end costing crazy amount of money, but something moderately priced and reliable in performance., in sizes like AA size and AAA size.

3- as with many products in pakistan there are fake imitations from china etc (with mobile phones batteries its a common problem as we all know) , so is there such a case with regular rechargeable batteries too.

thanks

Point no 3. is very valid. There are fake rechargeable AA everywhere. Its very hard to find a genuine and good one.

I am also looking for rechargeable AA as well as a good Fast cut off charger. Any one has any buying experience of rechargeable AAs plz share.

I use Camelion's AA NiMH batteries most frequently. They have consistent performance. To avoid fakes, buy from leading retail outlets like Metro, etc.

You can get Sony rechargeable cells from your local Sony Center.

yesterday i spotted Camelion's Low Self Discharge one, i guess thats LSD because it mentions "Holds charge upto 1 Year" but since it was not coming with a charger and i don't know how other charger will do with it i didn't ask the price.

Do you have the LSD or normal?

Normal. Where did you see the LSD ones?

Time Medico - Karachi. I spotted it from a distance and it's just a smart guess cuz it mentions "holds charge upto 1 year"

AA size and AAA Camelion charger Ni-MH charger in saddar today for 500 Rs and at near my house same charger 550 Rs It has four Indicator Lights 1 indicator means 25% charge 2 50% 3 75% and 4th 100.

Be sure to get a fast charger, not the slow overnight one.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

AA size and AAA Camelion charger Ni-MH charger in saddar today for 500 Rs and at near my house same charger 550 Rs It has four Indicator Lights 1 indicator means 25% charge 2 50% 3 75% and 4th 100.
[/quote]

have you bought it or spotted? How many Slots it has? What is the average charging time?

not bought it only spotted.....4 slots both AAA and AA charge simultaneously.

AA 2000 mAH 2 cells 5.8 hours 4 cells 12 hours

AA 1600 mAH 2 cells 4.8 Hours 4 cells 9.6 Hours

AAA 800 mAh 2 celss 2-3 hours 4 celss 5-6 hours

it also charge NI-Cd batteries Model no B-1013-0 something like this

Price near my house 525