Receiving Bill even after termination of services

I requested to terminate my PTCL landline service 4 months ago the official told me I sill have to pay 2 bills after this appllication But it is the fourth month my services are terminated but I'm still receiving the bill I have already paid for 3 months after submitting my termination application

I then contacted exchange and the B.astards are asking me to show them proof i.e if I ever have submitted any application But when I told them you never gave me any receipt They replied
"It is your own responsibility not ours"

What a mess ........... :angry:

Any suggestions ??? :unsure:

Did you go to your relevant exchange for the termination of your PTCL services 4 month earlier?

[quote=“Faisal, post:2, topic:21657”]

Did you go to your relevant exchange for the termination of your PTCL services 4 month earlier?

[/quote]

I described it already I went to same exchange spoke to same person to whome I handed over my application months ago, ..............

how much amount u are paying in the bill?

write an application again and this time take recipt from the exchange

[quote=“aamir098, post:4, topic:21657”]

how much amount u are paying in the bill?

write an application again and this time take recipt from the exchange

[/quote]

The first month I received just 10.Rs and then Rs.680 (with no usage at all) ...

I have deposited three bills 10+680+680 (after submitting the app)

[quote=“jamalkhan, post:3, topic:21657”]

I described it already I went to same exchange spoke to same person to whome I handed over my application months ago, ..............

[/quote]

lol, who told you to go to the exchange for such matters anyway?

The correct method is that you go to their CS or one stop shop & fill out a termination form OR write an application for the termination of service(s). Then they feed the info into thier system which generates a code which they write it on a piece of paper and hand it over to you (customer). After that your PTCL services stops working (phone, DSL) with in 2 to 3 hours or a day and since PTCL billing system is post paid so you have to clear your dues when last bill arrives... or in some cases if your nearest CS or onestopshop center is main branch with the facility to generate advance bill, you can pay the bill in advance and be done with it.

The 5 to 6 digit code is your receipt & proof that you applied for termination mate which I guessing you don't have and hence your problem :)

Exchange guys have nothing to with your termination process on your say or behalf.

IMO you have to go to PTCL CS or one stop shop for this.

Just don't pay How simple is that

[quote=“Faisal, post:6, topic:21657”]

lol, who told you to go to the exchange for such matters anyway?

The correct method is that you go to their CS or one stop shop & fill out a termination form OR write an application for the termination of service(s). Then they feed the info into thier system which generates a code which they write it on a piece of paper and hand it over to you (customer). After that your PTCL services stops working (phone, DSL) with in 2 to 3 hours or a day and since PTCL billing system is post paid so you have to clear your dues when last bill arrives... or in some cases if your nearest CS or onestopshop center is main branch with the facility to generate advance bill, you can pay the bill in advance and be done with it.

The 5 to 6 digit code is your receipt & proof that you applied for termination mate which I guessing you don't have and hence your problem :)

Exchange guys have nothing to with your termination process on your say or behalf.

IMO you have to go to PTCL CS or one stop shop for this.

[/quote]

"lol, who told you to go to the exchange for such matters anyway?"

Thats a kindda rude assumption :angry: Of course guys at 1236 told me to contact relevant exchange for termination of service , I went there and reception told me to goto to a specific room I submitted my application there and there were 3 or 4 guys before me for same reason and official didn't handed over any kind of receipt to anyone......

By the way problem has now resolved after contacting higher authority (using refrence of course) ........

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:21657”]

[/quote]

I wish if that was an option but lineman told me once amount exceeds Rs.20,000/- (after many months of non payment) there are cases when they sent Police at customer doorstep ..............

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:21657”]

[/quote]

LOL....

[quote=“jamalkhan, post:9, topic:21657”]

Just don’t pay How simple is that

I wish if that was an option but lineman told me once amount exceeds Rs.20,000/- (after many months of non payment) there are cases when they sent Police at customer doorstep …

[/quote]
Lineman simply bluffing. After reaching your demand note amount they will discontinue your service and keep sending you bill for that amount for 6 months after that game over.

In my case they disconnected my line on 5000 rupees bill. Because my demand note amount was 5000.
I asked them to install dsl but they did not so i also stopped payments.

Demand note amount is like security deposit.

Faisal’s suggestion is more appropriate.

Some burger kids and families would come under this fear but actually nothing happens like that, my own previous line had some noise issues all the time so i started to make international calls buy net dialup hours and within 2 months i made 67k bill never paid line goes off no police came to me, and on same ID we got new line installed

That’s what makes Pakistan a good place to live… U should try it

[quote=“armada, post:12, topic:21657”]

Some burger kids and families would come under this fear but actually nothing happens like that, my own previous line had some noise issues all the time so i started to make international calls buy net dialup hours and within 2 months i made 67k bill never paid line goes off no police came to me, and on same ID we got new line installed

That's what makes Pakistan a good place to live... U should try it

[/quote]

where do you live buddy, hopefully not in some rural area.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:13, topic:21657”]

That’s what makes Pakistan a good place to live… U should try it

where do you live buddy, hopefully not in some rural area.

[/quote]

Corruptistan :lol:

[quote=“armada, post:14, topic:21657”]

[/quote]

awesome. rishwat lena wala + dene wala dono jhanumi, mabrook my friend

[quote=“MrKamran, post:15, topic:21657”]

awesome. rishwat lena wala + dene wala dono jhanumi, mabrook my friend

[/quote]

Dekhnay wala aur jananay wala bhi jehunami welcome my friend

[quote=“armada, post:16, topic:21657”]

[/quote]

i am serious my friend this is not a joke. you think you just got away with this little corruption, but think of the time when you will be in front of Allah and giving explanation on this act.

[quote=“jamalkhan, post:8, topic:21657”]

"lol, who told you to go to the exchange for such matters anyway?"

Thats a kindda rude assumption :angry: "Of course guys at 1236 told me to contact relevant exchange for termination of service".

[/quote]

Okay, do you feel like an idiot now? :D :D :D

[quote=“MrKamran, post:17, topic:21657”]

i am serious my friend this is not a joke. you think you just got away with this little corruption, but think of the time when you will be in front of Allah and giving explanation on this act.

[/quote]

religion based comments are not allowed on this technology forum, and Allah is very merciful he may forgive.

END OF CONVERSATION

[quote=“armada, post:19, topic:21657”]

religion based comments are not allowed on this technology forum, and Allah is very merciful he may forgive. END OF CONVERSATION

[/quote]

well said my friend my reason of saying it is for your understanding not giving you any kind of lecture. after all this was not an argument but a mere truth.

running away from truth and believing in false assumption's that it is not kind of big deal will ultimately lead you to great sin and trouble.