Real-time, Voice-guided navigation in Pakistan?

can somebody please send me the APK file at dawoodmunawar@gmail.com

i used sygic today. it's very good app for navigating in metropolitan cities but if we talk abt remote areas, the coverage is not so good. maps are not detailed like G maps

plz send me APK file of G Nav :( i need that. plzzzz my email id is dawoodmunawar@gmail.com

[quote=“dawoodmunawar, post:63, topic:15982”]

plz send me APK file of G Nav :( i need that. plzzzz my email id is dawoodmunawar@gmail.com

[/quote]

Sent you file

@tramper...thanks a lot for sending me this file. it's a good application.

can somebody plz suggest me which data carrier to use for EDGE/GPRS? i use my android device just for pushing emails and navigation. i need push email on regular basis but i can live without navigation. on average how much data is consumed in MBs per day or per month?

i was wondering that how these maps are developed? my home town is in a remote area, so i want to volunteer and make more better maps available (with general stores and other POIs easily searchable in my area). does google support any such initiative?

[quote=“dawoodmunawar, post:67, topic:15982”]

i was wondering that how these maps are developed? my home town is in a remote area, so i want to volunteer and make more better maps available (with general stores and other POIs easily searchable in my area). does google support any such initiative?

[/quote]

Yes, you can submit it to Google.

maps.google.com

Login from PC and you will be able to submit.

[quote=“dawoodmunawar, post:65, topic:15982”]

@tramper…thanks a lot for sending me this file. it’s a good application.

[/quote]

Well I thank Ijaz Ahmed sahib for sending me this application.

Kindly send me google navigation apk at farhanabbas15@gmail.com

Kindly send me google navigation apk at imranbingreat@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance

Plz send me .apk file at

t8WYk.png

Sent file to Farhan, Imran and fkk.

Other than google I have sygic navigation, any one need it? Sygic don't require Internet, where as google uava project need less Internet data compare to normal google nav.

[quote=", post:8, topic:15982"]

You will need to install an APK which will install another set of Google Maps, Navigation and Latitude on your mobile. So there would be two Google Maps installed simultaneously. The newly installed version will support voice guided navigation but you will need GPS and Edge service for the navigation to work.

PM me your gmail ID, i will email you the APK.

[/quote]

Hey ijaz plz send me that file… nabeelhaider@live.com

Plz plz

[quote=", post:68, topic:15982"]

Yes, you can submit it to Google.

maps.google.com

Login from PC and you will be able to submit.

[/quote]

Dear Ijaz Please Send me APK file at tanzeel.ghazdar@gmail.com

dear ijaz please send me google navigation apk file thanks in anticipation

[quote=“trgazdar, post:77, topic:15982”]

dear ijaz please send me google navigation apk file thanks in anticipation
[/quote]

Sent! !!!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

plzzz send me the APK, my email address is hamza.tltfsd@gmail.com

I've noticed Google voice navigation is suddenly working on my smartphone. There is no official news so could this be a temporary glitch?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk