Real-time, Voice-guided navigation in Pakistan?

Please can someone also email it to me on nazirirfan13@gmail.com :)

won't mind trying it....throw it to rizvi_mazahir(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sent.... Use it and let me know your comments :)

Could some one share it with me too at ....@inbox.com.pk

Thanks in advance.

^ Sent to your email

[quote=", post:45, topic:15982"]

^ Sent to your email

[/quote]

Thanks Ijaz for sharing but i m having an issue with this.

When i set directions in it, it gets stuck in “Getting driving directions” and eventually the voice over says “Data Connection Lost”.

Am i doing some thing wrong here?

[quote=“Android_test1, post:46, topic:15982”]

Thanks Ijaz for sharing but i m having an issue with this.

When i set directions in it, it gets stuck in “Getting driving directions” and eventually the voice over says “Data Connection Lost”.

Am i doing some thing wrong here?

[/quote]

Are you using Edge or WiFi on your Android handset ?

If WiFi, then some kind of URL blocking / filtering may be prohibiting the Navigation to access it’s servers.

Try clearing Cache + data of the uavana maps in Settings–>Applications–>Manage Applications

Try Sygic it doesn't require any data connection, POI is also very large and accurate. More details in this thread http://www.pakgamers...67/index50.html

[quote=“yousaf465, post:48, topic:15982”]

Try Sygic it doesn’t require any data connection, POI is also very large and accurate. More details in this thread http://www.pakgamers…67/index50.html

[/quote]

That would still require data connection if you want “Voice Guided Navigation”. However if you want to just browse the maps, then above is actually off-line Google Maps.

BTW: Google has now allowed to download Gmaps on your Android phone.

[quote=", post:49, topic:15982"]

That would still require data connection if you want “Voice Guided Navigation”. However if you want to just browse the maps, then above is actually off-line Google Maps.

BTW: Google has now allowed to download Gmaps on your Android phone.

[/quote]

I mentioned sygic not Google maps. Google seems to have disabled routing in Pakistan. Check pakgamers thread on this.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:50, topic:15982”]

I mentioned sygic not Google maps. Google seems to have disabled routing in Pakistan. Check pakgamers thread on this.

[/quote]

Oh I thought you wanted to point to the main thread on PG (and by mistake you mentioned link to one particular post).

Sygic seems a nice app but too expensive.

[quote=", post:51, topic:15982"]

Oh I thought you wanted to point to the main thread on PG (and by mistake you mentioned link to one particular post).

Sygic seems a nice app but too expensive.

[/quote]

download from torrents

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk

http://www.trakkernav.com/

@Ijaz Ahmed

Please send this app at my email address tramper22(at)yahoo(dot)com

Regards

I have installed the App on Samsung 7" galaxy tab pt-1000. I could not activate the voice navigation feature. Please help.

Today I have used both Apps for navigation and found that google App needed Internet and as I do not have edge so I could not use it where as syg worked without Internet and guided me home accurately. Bye the way voice was activated when I set direction on syg.

Thanks Ijaz Ahmed for google program.

Guys please give your opinion which program is better google maps or sygic ?

[quote=“tramper, post:57, topic:15982”]

Guys please give your opinion which program is better google maps or sygic ?

[/quote]

Since I am always using Edge service, I prefer Google maps because they are always up to date.

Please guide which cellular company has the fastest edge unlimited monthly package ?

[quote=“tramper, post:59, topic:15982”]

Please guide which cellular company has the fastest edge unlimited monthly package ?
[/quote]

no company have unlimited edge package.

telenor has fastest edge speed.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2