RE: Apple iPad - Available

[Removed for B/S/T rule violations]

^ the website is outdated. There are no products which you mentioned + Google and AVAST gives warnign while visiting the website. FAIL

Hello? iPad 2 is out now. Maybe you ought to have that. And your laptops are from previous century.

A malware warning on top of that doesn't help either. That's ecommerce done wrong my friend.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ the website is outdated. There are no products which you mentioned + Google and AVAST gives warnign while visiting the website. FAIL
[/quote]

The website is’nt for the products offered, price is important reach over the phone or email

for better prices, we are not in web based e-marketing.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello? iPad 2 is out now. Maybe you ought to have that. And your laptops are from previous century.

A malware warning on top of that doesn’t help either. That’s ecommerce done wrong my friend.

[/quote]

New models out there! does mean to trash all? everyday, everyweek and every month several new outcomes :)

how about availability of iPad2 and price? There are different needs, budgets and affordability.

We are not fashionable web based e-marketing but value for money, better reachable over the phone and email.

work out for malware issue for sure, friend!

can you email me your lastest price list. rayyy86@gmail.com