RapidShare no more sharing :(?

new chuss system by RS now one account cant be used by 2 different people/IPS at the same time, did someone notice that ??

The premium account xxxxxx is already in use with another ip. It looks like this account is used on different computers at the same time.

Please try again later.

IP: 203.223.171.152 - 202.154.235.0/24.

yes you are right. i am so worried myself as i have been sharing my account with three other people and only one can use it. :(

this is " dash dash " by RS :( what should we do now :(

Make/Get yourself a usable proxy and you two (or as may people you're gonna share it with) use that same proxy when downloading from RS.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Make/Get yourself a usable proxy and you two (or as may people you’re gonna share it with) use that same proxy when downloading from RS.
[/quote]

lolz proxy for a premium account then why would one buy a premium account in the first place

Make/Get yourself a usable proxy and you two (or as may people you’re gonna share it with) use that same proxy when downloading from RS.
[/quote]

well i dont think so this is a cool idea , but i can say one thing after the launch of thier new site and these type of “fanakries” by RS team , they are really going to bear some losses or issues might be people start switching to Megashare or other file sharing websites .

Uncle RS plz remove restriction :(:D

well i dont think so this is a cool idea , but i can say one thing after the launch of thier new site and these type of “fanakries” by RS team , they are really going to bear some losses or issues might be people start switching to Megashare or other file sharing websites .

Uncle RS plz remove restriction :(:D

[/quote]

well rapidshare has kind of become a warez standard like the rar. it wont be replaced that easily.

I just hope this new thing dont cause any trouble to dynamic IP users. yesterday I was downloading a file from RS. but then I had to switch to another connection. so i connected another router and started downloading again and what i see is RS wont let me download. :o they said it is already being used by another IP. I had to close all browsers and refresh IP and clean all history to make it work again. :(

well rapidshare has kind of become a warez standard like the rar. it wont be replaced that easily.

I just hope this new thing dont cause any trouble to dynamic IP users. yesterday I was downloading a file from RS. but then I had to switch to another connection. so i connected another router and started downloading again and what i see is RS wont let me download. :o they said it is already being used by another IP. I had to close all browsers and refresh IP and clean all history to make it work again. :(

[/quote]

:o :open_mouth: :o :open_mouth:

RS is the most used file hoster on the net. If they tweak their system ppl will get used to it. Ppl wont leave it.