Rapidshare error

I am getting the following error when I try to login to my Rapidshare account that I got from someone here on the forum.

Fraud detected, Account xxxxxxxx: This Account is blocked, as PayPal has not completed the payment. It is possible that you have filed a complaint with PayPal.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am getting the following error when I try to login to my Rapidshare account that I got from someone here on the forum.

Fraud detected, Account xxxxxxxx: This Account is blocked, as PayPal has not completed the payment. It is possible that you have filed a complaint with PayPal.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

[/quote]

simple yar… this account is blocked…u can’t use it further

that means u bought an account which was either bought with fake paypal or was a stolen login....

and you aint getting that back.

simple yar… this account is blocked…u can’t use it further
[/quote]

They are asking for transaction details of the payment that was done for this account so I’ve wrote to the person I got it from. Hopefully it is sorted out.

u bought it form DJ Nomi... right?

Ya but I am sure its not his fault.

Yup joker dont worry you got the email containing whole transaction details, its RS yaki :@

DJNOMI you sell RS accounts???

can u tell me the details and method by how your clients pay you.? my email is in my profile or if you want you can post here.. thanks.

in karachi there is an authorised dealer too though i forgot the location but if you browse rapidshare you will find the location.

DJNOMI you sell RS accounts???

can u tell me the details and method by how your clients pay you.? my email is in my profile or if you want you can post here… thanks.

[/quote]

well i have my own premium account and me and my bro uplaod files movies and we get rapid points thotugh these points i can create a point and i can sell that account to any body else that is the game but making points is not easy job so that what is paid of when we sell a account and only monthly accounts if you interested i can let you

Got reply from their concerned department.

They say a charge back was issued for the said transaction by the credit card issuing bank, that pretty much means whoever used that credit card either asked the bank for a false refund or the credit card was illegally used......

Got reply from their concerned department.

They say a charge back was issued for the said transaction by the credit card issuing bank, that pretty much means whoever used that credit card either asked the bank for a false refund or the credit card was illegally used…

[/quote]

what they are doing is simply bullshit :@:@:@ damn let me kick their a**

will give you repose till night.

I'm missing Rapidshare. Hating the torrents =( , you've to wait for the whole torrent to complete in order to watch an episode since it downloads in parts unlike RS, where I can start downloading individual episodes, watch while next episode downloads...

I’m missing Rapidshare. Hating the torrents =( , you’ve to wait for the whole torrent to complete in order to watch an episode since it downloads in parts unlike RS, where I can start downloading individual episodes, watch while next episode downloads…
[/quote]

in case you 4got ,you can Prioritize those torrents and select which file you wanna download first .

But you’re Right RS premium is something … once you get addicted .

I know but RS is something :D

I’m missing Rapidshare. Hating the torrents =( , you’ve to wait for the whole torrent to complete in order to watch an episode since it downloads in parts unlike RS, where I can start downloading individual episodes, watch while next episode downloads…
[/quote]

There’s easy solution for that. In utorrent, go to the ‘files’ tab and right click and select “don’t download” for all episodes but the one you want to watch first. When that particular episode is downloaded, right click the next episode and select ‘normal priority’ for it, and it will start downloading.

Repeat these steps as needed. :P

^ You expect me to do that for 3 seasons with 20 episodes each? :P

Yeah, you can do that, or download 2 or more episodes together depending on when you'll be free to download the next one(s) in queue. (i.e. you watch the first two episodes - or are away from computer for a particular period - and estimate that you can download N number of episodes during that time, you put them on download, and forget about 'em while you enjoy watching the episodes. When done, you put the next bunch of episodes on download and so on)

Seriously man, learn some torrent management. RS got nothin' on torrenting. :P