Rapidshare Accounts Sale (1month 450 Rs)and Many More

Hi Guyzzzz

Im Selling Rapidshare hacked Accounts @ Exciting Rates (pakistan)

1 Month 450rs

2 Month 650rs

1 Year 2500rs

my accounts r working great and if they goes closed so i will replace u a new one

E-mail... Symdanish2004@yahoo.com

Contect.... 0313-7809989

could the moderators make a topic in which to post all the rapidshare accounts sale could be posted as everyday a new rapidshare topic is created and a lot of spam is generated

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

could the moderators make a topic in which to post all the rapidshare accounts sale could be posted as everyday a new rapidshare topic is created and a lot of spam is generated
[/quote]

im selling leagal accounts if any one intresting contect wid me

thanks

Any discount available?

im selling leagal accounts if any one intresting contect wid me

thanks

[/quote]

rapidshare how can you prove it ??

spcialy i want to know about 1 yr account ? in 2500 rs only where the legal one on RS site cost around 6000 rs so how you can sell a leagal account in just 2500 rs ??

really curious to know about this :)

Any discount available?
[/quote]

add me first and chat with me @ yahoo or call me 0313-7809989

i,ll give u more discount

and if im not online so call me @ ma number i;ll come

rapidshare how can you prove it ??

spcialy i want to know about 1 yr account ? in 2500 rs only where the legal one on RS site cost around 6000 rs so how you can sell a leagal account in just 2500 rs ??

really curious to know about this :)

[/quote]

add me @ yahoo i;ll tell u everything

well why i should add you ??

it is so persoanl lol ? if you are selling anything you should clearly tell about the product to everyone , ( admin kindly notice about this)

Rapidshare: Disclose information pertinent to the sale in this thread. To ask people to come on messenger for IM is fishy/suspicious. All information should be in this thread so members have full knowledge before potential transaction. lack of complete information will result in your thread being locked.

I agree! Why keep this a secret, I mean if you are selling legit accounts then you have nothing to hide. I am a serious buyer but you will never get remotely close to strike a deal with me or even other sane members if you are not upfront and open about your services.

[Removed for violation of forum rules - posts in CAPS will be removed]

I agree! Why keep this a secret, I mean if you are selling legit accounts then you have nothing to hide. I am a serious buyer but you will never get remotely close to strike a deal with me or even other sane members if you are not upfront and open about your services.
[/quote]

oky if u r from pakistan so send me mobile balance and i give u but first contect me @ phone oky dont send sms ma phone screen is damage

^ man enough if this crap either tell how your accounts are legal or get banned by the mods here

^ man enough if this crap either tell how your accounts are legal or get banned by the mods here
[/quote]

call me i will tell u

^ Consider this the last notice before your thread is closed. If you have something to divulge about the accounts, do it here in your post.

ma accounts r not leagall but if u r not beliving on that accounts so only buy 1 month account from me first time.and i gave u this account now in 300 rs only u got every thing like peimium accounts.all tha faclities

Multiple Downloads at a time

Resumable Links

Awesome Speed

Multiple uploading

Once uploaded, will never be deleted

every thing and if they goes closed so i wll gave u another one

and u can trust me 100%

now choice is yours

ma accounts r not leagall but if u r not beliving on that accounts so only buy 1 month account from me first time.and i gave u this account now in 300 rs only u got every thing like peimium accounts.all tha faclities

Multiple Downloads at a time

Resumable Links

Awesome Speed

Multiple uploading

Once uploaded, will never be deleted

every thing and if they goes closed so i wll gave u another one

and u can trust me 100%

now choice is yours

[/quote]

Enough claptrap. You yourself admit that the accounts are not legal. I am closing this thread.

I very strongly advise you to not make a similar thread again or you will be banned.