Rapid Share Premium accounts at very cheap rate!

I am selling Rapid Share Premium accounts at very cheap rates , any one interested in buying please contact me at 03134434334

Rates are :-

1 month 300

2 month 600

3 month 850

4 month 1100

5 month 1350

6 month 1500

1 year 2200

dhamaka offer?

yeah

can we change the password of the account ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

can we change the password of the account ?
[/quote]

i am selling the accounts , not exchanging !

what i was asking that when i purchase the account can i changer the password after that ?

what is the paying method?

i have an account of 10.5 months not using it anymore if anyone wants it i can give it for 1500 password can not be changed i bought it from someone will provide his no also

i am selling the accounts , not exchanging !

[/quote]

no yar u cant change the password , as it will also b used by the original user. but it is gurrantted that if the original user will close his account then i will give u its replacment , but if u change its password , i will come to know about it and i will note down ur ip and will not give u any replacment. ok ?

what is the paying method?
[/quote]

U have to pay by easy load

if anyone bought it yet tell if he says right?

bought it from another guy the account was working but it had the same thingy for the password u cant change it but it works

U have to pay by easy load

[/quote]

LOL

do you accept easyload first or give password first?

if i send you first easyload then what is guarantee you will give the right working password ?

bro , if i was a fake then i would not advertise it on a forum , i m a regular user of this forum , this is the gurrantte for u . when u will give me easy load within 5 to 10 minutes , i will sms u the password or call u as per ur requirement. If u think this is fake then i can provide u the screen shoot of the account which personally i am using

Special offer , get 2 months account for 400 only to my customers , Offer valid till 17-11-08

contact me at 031-3443-4334

bought it from another guy the account was working but it had the same thingy for the password u cant change it but it works
[/quote]

For how much u got the package ? I will give u it at 25 percent discount .

For how much u got the package ? I will give u it at 25 percent discount .

[/quote]

i bought it for 1600 12 months but i have no use of it so asked the seller to close my acc for the time being

I can give a account for 100 ruppee to does who need to check it first , it will be valid upto 7 of december . If any one interested , let me know via email , come first gain first basis !

if anyone needs 1 year account they can contact me i am ready to give it in a low price thanx bw.sc@hotmail.co.uk contact me if anyone wats it

what I understand from the post that these account will be shared by different persons, but is not rapidshare premium accounts limited to one IP at a time.So how come two people use these simultaniously?Please correct me if I am wrong and why it,s so low priced against about 1000 per month?