Ramchan Pakistani

Ramchand Paistani is a Pakistani film. Now released in USA and every body likes the film. It will release in Pakistan in July. It is directed by Mahreen Jabar. It will be a appriciated worldwide. Maria Wasti is also in the cast. This is the first film of Maria Wasti. Hopefully it will be a big hit like Khuda Key Liye

Sad that they release a Pakistani film in US first rather than in Pakistan itself.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

mod and admin i know we got the agreement and everything. but i gotta warn him.

spector man thats too harsh. you gotta mellow down dude, take it easy joe… being on vacation is not fun.

[/quote]

K2munda, this may considered a breach of our agreement. You are not entitled to “warn” anyone. Please don’t step on our toes here and don’t derail the thread further.

Ramchand Pakistani was shown in a FILM Festival & not released officially in cinemas. Mehreen Jabbar is actually trying to put up da movie all over simultaneously (@ least in da sub-continent). Geo Films is bringing up this production.

& tell u what ..... AAG Films supported low-budget movie named "ZIbah Khana" (that ran in cinemas in Karachi, Lahore & RawalPindi only) has recieved some award at the Buenos Aires Int'l Film Fest. I watched the news on TV ... couldnt follow the award name.

heard about the movie when it was shooting in our northern areas>>caught mehreens's interview the other day on tv>>seems like an intelligent girl and hope she made a good movie>>people like her should be encouraged because pakistani cinema needs to have intelligent movies out in the award circuit

K2munda, this may considered a breach of our agreement. You are not entitled to “warn” anyone. Please don’t step on our toes here and don’t derail the thread further.

[/quote]

???what is this all about…? care to explain.?

sah: No we don’t. So lets please stay on topic.

Ramchand Pakistani was shown in a FILM Festival & not released officially in cinemas. Mehreen Jabbar is actually trying to put up da movie all over simultaneously (@ least in da sub-continent). Geo Films is bringing up this production.

& tell u what … AAG Films supported low-budget movie named “ZIbah Khana” (that ran in cinemas in Karachi, Lahore & RawalPindi only) has recieved some award at the Buenos Aires Int’l Film Fest. I watched the news on TV … couldnt follow the award name.

[/quote]

I am waiting for this movie. hopfully it will get a lot of awards worldwide and Pakistani films will be respected in the world more than Indian movies.

Geo is doing good job. Mehreen Jabbar is a good director.

I am also waiting for this movie...Reviews seem quite good...Mahreen is a talented director and hope she would have done justice with this step toward movie direction.

I m waiting for it. Want to see Pakistani Quality Movies!

I m waiting for it. Want to see Pakistani Quality Movies!
[/quote]

also i am waiting for it. i will come very soon!!