Ramadan Kareem

Ramadan Kareem to all of you.

كل عام وانتم بخير

Ramadan Kareem to u Too... :)

I hope moderator's will not delete this thread by calling irrelevant thread on Technology forum

Ramadan Mubarak!

Ramazan Mubarak to all of u but i think this thread shud be in general discussion

its still not ramzan infact its not chand raat yet, the moon is still to be seen

^ok then i update my statement

Ramzan Mubarak in advanced

ramzan mubarak in advanced

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I hope moderator’s will not delete this thread by calling irrelevant thread on Technology forum

[/quote]

yeh we should wait for 25 december and sah would like that,

any way Ramadan Mubarak to every one

happy ramdan guyzzzzz

ramzan mubarak and first roza mubarak as well to all of u

I hope moderator’s will not delete this thread by calling irrelevant thread on Technology forum

[/quote]

In view of the problems associated with identifying appropriate topic material for this forum, the rules have been made more specific:

Any threads dealing with politics, religion, or are indecent/offensive/inflammatory/insulting will be closed.

So the General Discussion section can include anything and everything as long as it doesn’t break that rule. Since all other sections deal with a specific aspect of technology, please use them accordingly.

@sah

so why you have not closed this topic as well, although its clearly a religious topic. Ramadan is a religious event.

You have let this topic go, it shows you are very very generous man!!! Hatim Ta'ee was nothing.

Kher Mubarik

@sah

so why you have not closed this topic as well, although its clearly a religious topic. Ramadan is a religious event.

You have let this topic go, it shows you are very very generous man!!! Hatim Ta’ee was nothing.

[/quote]

yeh i agree with hatim ta’ee part

Why do some people call it Ramadan when in our language we can easily say RamZan?

@sah

[/quote]

As far as I can see religion isn’t exactly being discussed in this thread. But if you guys want to be anal about it I have no problem closing the thread.

Why do some people call it Ramadan when in our language we can easily say RamZan?
[/quote]

indian influence i think, becuase they (indians) write d instead of r while writing roman urdu

ooopss........rozay going to be difficult this time!!!!

[/quote]

Because in Arabic, dwad is pronounced with a -da sound instead of a -za sound. Consider how you pronounce the word at the end of Surah Al-Fatiha: walad-da-leen or walad-za-leen?

The -za pronunciation is in Urdu but not in Arabic. Actually… on second thought, it is there but associated with zay rather than dwad. Consider how you pronounce the word Zaalika when reciting the Quran.

oh i didn't knew that! thanks for enlightening me asad