RAHAT BAKERS: Info needed!

I need the latest rate list of Rahat Bakers (all products)...........

Rates for a bakery? :o Dude, this isn't the place for this.

EDIT: Come to think of it, is this the right place for this?

Well we opened up the General Discussion section so you can post anything as long as it follows this rule:

Any threads dealing with politics, religion, or are indecent/offensive/inflammatory/insulting will be closed.

After that its at the members discretion what he/she wants to post. So this thread is fine, though strange, and also I doubt he'll get what hes looking for. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I need the latest rate list of Rahat Bakers (all products)…
[/quote]

I know the rate of ‘anday waala burger’ … bought it through a credit card lol

haha

Well we opened up the General Discussion section so you can post anything as long as it follows this rule:

Any threads dealing with politics, religion, or are indecent/offensive/inflammatory/insulting will be closed.

After that its at the members discretion what he/she wants to post. So this thread is fine, though strange, and also I doubt he’ll get what hes looking for. :)

[/quote]

Doubt ??? I just needed the prices …

heres a thought...

just go to the bakery and ask them... ... dont be so lethargic

heres a thought…

just go to the bakery and ask them… … dont be so lethargic

[/quote]

plz

Dude I think you should be asking for price lists of Medical stores. Especially medicine that cure "partial brain loss".

Dude I think you should be asking for price lists of Medical stores. Especially medicine that cure “partial brain loss”.
[/quote]

u hit the hammer right on the head… :)

Guys, please stick to the topic and don't post just to increase your post counts. :/

http://www.rahatbakers.com ?!??!

Try this:

http://www.rahatbakers.com/rahatfinal2.html

oh

this site just reminded me of the olden golden days spent in islamabd when we were in the process of laying a natural gas transmission line for murree tehsil. there pizzas are no doubt tasty as well as there blue berry fresh cream cakes.

I start:

Mini Pizza = Rs. 180/-

Shashlik Stick = 36/-

What about the prices of wide range of products ?

What about the prices of wide range of products ?
[/quote]

Qasim, might i suggest you grab a pen and paper and visit rahat bakers to get the info you need. Or look up their contact info on their website, and use a phone to call them up for pricing or ask them to send a you a fax.

Thread closed.