Quote For The Day

Life is the most precious of all treasures. Even one extra day of life is worth more than ten million pieces of gold.- Nichiren

enuveren.jpg

tumblr_mbfeqwSLF31rg3vwko1_500.jpg

zFGm0.gif

When a wise man talks to a fool, two fools are talking - unknown

Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. —Cale Yarborough

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets :lol:

nice one no doubt the God is the most merciful

Men have only two emotions: hungry and horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 telling them to sit down and shut-up.

By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong

5c653da87d9232746faf4df032bff66d.jpg

“Common sense is the most widely shared commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it.” ― René Descartes

sent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2

To get profit without risk, experience without danger and reward without work is as impossible as it is to live without being born.

"A Biitch is a Biitch, But a Dog is a Man`s best friend..!"

Maulana Snoop Dog Chishti..

"If a man is talking in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?" - Jenny Weber

The early bird gets the worm. I’d rather sleep in and have toaster muffins. -Shirley Lipner

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.---Theodore Hesburgh

sent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2

یہ دنیا ، یہ دنیا پیتل دی
بیبی ڈول میں سونے دی
Quote of the day indeed:

Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go. - Margaret Walker

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk