Question regarding free download manager

Aoa,guys i just downloaded free download manager from www.freedownloadmanager.org,i am new to this download manager stuff,i want to use the scheduling feature.how do i configure it so when 1 file is finished downloading the next file in the queue starts automaticaly and so on and on as i sleep :P

Start using flashget.

Easy, Fast, Free

Download here: http://www.flashget.com/en/download.htm

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Aoa,guys i just downloaded free download manager from www.freedownloadmanager.org,i am new to this download manager stuff,i want to use the scheduling feature.how do i configure it so when 1 file is finished downloading the next file in the queue starts automaticaly and so on and on as i sleep :P
[/quote]

You don’t need to schedule anything for that. It will automatically download the next file if it has an hour glass icon next to it. Just select the files you want to start automatically and click on the play button.

If you want to restrict it so that it only downloads one file at a time then you should go to options > settings> downloads > network and enter 1 in “maximum running downloads” box.

use orbit

imho its the best download manager around

flashget is gudd yaar.....

Flash get is gud but you can also try DOWNTHEMALL ... Its free download manager from Mozila firefox