Question about using Wingle with any mobile charger

The shopkeeper said please use only such chargers which has 5V and 1A, I said I have Qmobile charger he said they are China chargers, they have 5V but less Amperes so you'll face disconnecting and device restarting issues.

But my friends are saying that these shopkeepers always say such things just to convince the buyers to get new chargers from them and they make more sales, they are suggesting me to just go ahead and use any charger.

I also don't find any info on internet about this 5V and 1A thing with Evo Wingle. Is it really true or you guys use any charger to connect Evo Wingle?

Hello!

Disclaimer: I don't own a wingle device!

Assuming that the wingle can be powered by a pc or laptop's usb port, you may use a charger with atleast 550ma because that's what windows allows (normally) for a usb 2.0 port!

However, a good charger is a good recommendation both for your mobile and the wingle! Though these (genuine ones) are hard to find (beware of fakes and fake high amp stickers on orig low amp chargers), they are totally worth it! I would go for one with a usb port allowing use of different cable(s) for different devices (cable also matters a lot for charging and should be of good quality)!

For a mobile with upto 2000mAh battery, a 1A charger would give okay charging time!

For a non-rechargeable device, it doesn't matter if you exceed the amps needed as it'll only draw the current needed for the same voltage!

Caution: For li-ion batteries, only use the recommended charger and charging method as rapid/fast charging may not only degrade battery life but may also cause it to explode or it may catch fire!

Regards,

Ahmed

Never faced a problem using such china chargers with Wingle... but if you can find better or genuine charger obviously, go for it,

Hello!

China doesn't have to be bad ... it's just that the cheapest stuff is only imported here ... anyways ... here is a good review of some chargers:

http://www.righto.com/2012/10/a-dozen-usb-chargers-in-lab-apple-is.html

Regards,

Ahmed

I have one Qmobile charger, it says 0.3A on it, when I connect Wingle on it - it disconnects again and again.

I have one Blackberry charger, it says 750mA on it, it also disconnects again and again.

I have one HTC charger, it says 1A on it, but it still disconnects again and again :(

Now should I try charger with 2A written on it or what?

There must be power consumption ratings written beneath the device or in manual book check it and use charger according to it

[quote=“jani, post:5, topic:21654”]

I have one Qmobile charger, it says 0.3A on it, when I connect Wingle on it - it disconnects again and again.

I have one Blackberry charger, it says 750mA on it, it also disconnects again and again.

I have one HTC charger, it says 1A on it, but it still disconnects again and again :(

Now should I try charger with 2A written on it or what?

[/quote]

Never go for more than 1A. Its not some Mobile you have to charge but Just to supply sufficient energy to power on the device.

Its your signals issue not device.

Keep the page open and see if its shows any sign of restarting device or its just PTCL connectivity disconnection.

I have the same issue of disconnection and after buying good quality 1A charger the issue was resolved. The new Wingle device is very sensitive to current compare to huawei, that's what shopkeepers told me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk