Question About Mobile Number Portability

Hi,

I Will Like To COnvert My Warid Number On Zong Number...Because Of Its Cheap Call Rates.So I Wanna Know That...When I Will Port To Zong From Warid...What Will Happend To My Warid Sim After Porting To Zong? Will It Still Works Like Its Works Now Or After Porting The Sim Will Be Dead ? I Hope You Guys Understand Me What I Say...So Do Reply

Thanksss

I suggest you to read another thread about Zong as linked below and read what problem zone user facing than decide.

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=769

they will give you a new sim

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

they will give you a new sim
[/quote]

I Know That…But As I Mention On The Post…What About The Other Sims ? Will They Work Or They Will Be Dead…If We Try To Use Them ?

And Whats The Faida Of MNP ? Can Any Buddy Tell Me…

@mfa6464

I Know That They ARe Facing Lots Of Problem...But Yara Its A Relaunch So Give Them Some Time...I Remember When Warid Launched On Sukkur...I Dont Get The Signals In Indoor Area..So I Have To Go Out Side To Make A Call Or Attend The Call...Then They Slowly Made Thier Services Better Day By Day...

other sim will be dead and ur new sim will started to work, it happens just like when u get a duplicate sim. the old stop working and new sim started to work.

if u put old sim the fone will give unable register or registration failed error.

I converted from Warid to Paktel around 6 months back. It gave me a lot of issues and even today their are connectivity issues. Though 90% of them got solved because I had a friend in Paktel who fixed the routing tables etc

I converted from Warid to Paktel around 6 months back. It gave me a lot of issues and even today their are connectivity issues. Though 90% of them got solved because I had a friend in Paktel who fixed the routing tables etc
[/quote]

You got problem solved becuase of your friend and what others who dont have friend will gona do???

You got problem solved becuase of your friend and what others who dont have friend will gona do???

[/quote]

I have a problem that my Missed Call Alert was not working. I asked them and they solved it one day. And I have no friend in Zong. What will now u think mfa6464

I have a problem that my Missed Call Alert was not working. I asked them and they solved it one day. And I have no friend in Zong. What will now u think mfa6464

[/quote]

I think you are lucky !! got early problem solve. right or something else I have to say?

convert to zong i am also converting.

well yeah he cleared the routing table. Hey i guess MCA is not being advertised. I am using it but how come you know abt it :P

if you need them to be solved, Drop me an e-mail and I will forward it to concerned department

Thanks Guys Now I Understand About MNP....