Question about galaxy.pk

hey,

Is galaxy.pk a trust worthy site? and do they deliver big shipments or whatever to retailers or can I order only one casing from any city?

i think about order do ask from their customer service email address.

I have used galaxy to order my whole computer build last year, and since then, have used their service once more. I'm one satisfied customer :)

good :D i wanted to order something from their. I am gonna contact them now. :D

EDIT: how quick was their service? how many days did it take to fulfill your order?

they have all products . but dont dare to claim anything ..

their price are little high, but atleast they are giving online services {its still a dream}

i know their prices are high but they got some cool stuff. are their any competitors of them?

beliscity.com is a better site

Beliscity might be a better site but I feel Galaxy has better stuff and prices are competitive.

The last time I ordered something from Beliscity, I got order confirmation and was waiting for the delivery. 3 days later upon viewing my order status on the net, i realized they had canceled my order and I was not even notified, even though it stated in the update I was called. Yikes plus no reason why order could not be filled. If this is the level of service from Beliscity, best to stay away from there.

hey thanks bathisland for saving me from any trouble :)

I want to buy a new dsl router. right now i have chosen D-Link Xtreme N Gaming Router. :D but its new and i dont think it'll be available in pakistan... :(

http://games.dlink.com/products/?pid=643DGL-4500

anyways I wanna buy a dlink and suggest it to everyone too. its pretty awesome. :D

many members here says, that galaxy.pk rates are cheap as compare to others.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hey,

Is galaxy.pk a trust worthy site? and do they deliver big shipments or whatever to retailers or can I order only one casing from any city?

[/quote]

It’s reliable, in my experience, have bought from them a few times over the last 3-4 years.

[/quote]

Cheap in the sense they have a sensible first price, publicly listed on their website and updated often. Of course their profit margin is built into that, but many other shops quote a higher price initially and you have to bargain them down. Now If I buy something from some other shop, I always check the galaxy price first, as if they charge anything more than that than they’re ripping you off.

So while you can get items at lower than Galaxy prices, the price generally doesn’t get much lower.

[/quote]

Not always. Always compare prices.

well its always a good idea to check prices at more than one place

iv had the best of warranty support for them so a few bucks more doesnt hurt me since i knw things do die in their warranty period, courtesy of galaxy i have had 2 6600gt's replaced, one motherboard replaced 2 sticks of ram replaced, motherboard reflashed and all this free of cost!

I had good warranty support experience from Galaxy as well. They do not take you for a ride like others.

Galaxy is very good in prices and warranty. They may have some items which may be overpriced but some items which galaxy imports are in very good price.

If u want to order something from galaxy Khi shop then contact Mr. Abbass there, he is very reliable person.