Query:

can we keep the device after disconnecting qubee? the thing is that i want to sell it?

check their tariff page. it clearly states that device stays Qubee property.

what is a cpe gets damaged or lost?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what is a cpe gets damaged or lost?
[/quote]

ummm…you pay for it?

can we keep the device after disconnecting qubee? the thing is that i want to sell it?
[/quote]

No sir:)

Hey Kashif Why are you not replying to Others Threads ?

[Roman Urdu removed] Guys please suggest me some other ISP. I realize that every one tries to rip you off but I am fed up of these qubee !@#$%^&*

kasif bure turha se zaleel ho gaya hai qubee ko represent kur ke. Guys please suggest me some other ISP. I realize that every one tries to rip you off but I am fed up of these qubee !@#$%^&*
[/quote]

Whatever the ISP,remember that they will all fail to live to your expectations.So,in other words,be patient with them.I strongly suggest to do the following:

*Check your phone line status.If its in optimal condition and can bear the load,go for DSL (LinkdotNet perhaps,PTCL if you can’t reach them)

*For wireless,no matter the ISP,You must check their coverage within your area!This is very important or you will suffer gravely in terms of performance(data choking,huge latency rate e.t.c).

*Read and listen to your neighbour’s review carefully (if they are using a specific ISP).This step is important for wireless and DSL.

*If you want true mobility,choose EVDO instead(if you can pay for it.And again coverage checking is necessary).If you want to share your connection,go for WiFi enabled CPE (I recommend Wateen for this since their unlimited is really unlimited.Go for Motorolla Blade with WiFi CPE if you are given the option,its better than ZTE.Once again Check their coverage)

Hope this help.Good Luck :).