Query related to Wateen Wimax Device!

Is it possible to buy the device from open market and buy connection from wateen?

Also, what if that person had some -ve balance in his account, and sell that device in the market? will that would be workable in the market?

Also, which types of devices are available in market, i am looking for portable USB one.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Is it possible to buy the device from open market
[/quote]

Yes!

and buy connection from wateen?
[/quote]

you can not buy only a connection from wateen, the device is in the contract of your service and you pay for it. and you have to return it back as the contract ends in any case. however I heard nothing about some thing reacted by Wateen if some one didn’t return the device.

Also, what if that person had some -ve balance in his account, and sell that device in the market?
[/quote]

you can sell it in the market, and there are people will surely buy it too from you. (that is not allowed by Wateen, obviously this is not your property). you can use any other account with +ve balance on the device.

will that would be workable in the market?
[/quote]

Yes! if you are using normal account with no mac binding or without Static IP

No! if your device mac is bound to your account or if you are using a Static IP on the device. (that device is of no use for any one who doesn’t know that Static IP)

which types of devices are available in market
[/quote]

WOLVERINE for sure, not sure about other devices

[note]Usability of these devices is respected to the limited policy of Wateen that can ever be changed or might have been changed already. I give no guarantee about the Successful Usability of these devices [/note]

Yes!

you can not buy only a connection from wateen, the device is in the contract of your service and you pay for it. and you have to return it back as the contract ends in any case. however I heard nothing about some thing reacted by Wateen if some one didn’t return the device.

you can sell it in the market, and there are people will surely buy it too from you. (that is not allowed by Wateen, obviously this is not your property). you can use any other account with +ve balance on the device.

Yes! if you are using normal account with no mac binding or without Static IP

No! if your device mac is bound to your account or if you are using a Static IP on the device. (that device is of no use for any one who doesn’t know that Static IP)

WOLVERINE for sure, not sure about other devices

[note]Usability of these devices is respected to the limited policy of Wateen that can ever be changed or might have been changed already. I give no guarantee about the Successful Usability of these devices [/note]

[/quote]

Thanks for very helping and satisfactory answers :)