Qubee?

Does anyone use this ISP?!

If they do, can you comment on their performance, iam thinking of shifting to them from Wateen!

Any help would be appreciated!

Stupid posts deleted. Stop spamming...next time I'll ban you.

I have a Qubee connection at home. It never worked from the beginning. Despite numerous complaints no one ever came to fix it. Even after a few visits to their customer center and everything.

Than I disconnected it. After 6 months I needed a wimax connection again so got in touch with them to reactivate.

After numerous phone calls in which I made it clear that I only want to use it after they come and confirm in my area, they reactivated the account, sent me a bill.

The box is still sitting there dead. No one ever came to actually see what the problem is. Now I'm getting txt's from them to pay a bill for a service which doesn't work and they don't seem to be bothered enough to fix.

Next step: Cancel it again. This is especially annoying since it never worked, and I never asked for them to reactivate it without making sure it works.

Step 2: Called Mobilink monday for their wimax box. Should be here soon. Will report how that works.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have a Qubee connection at home. It never worked from the beginning. Despite numerous complaints no one ever came to fix it. Even after a few visits to their customer center and everything.

Than I disconnected it. After 6 months I needed a wimax connection again so got in touch with them to reactivate.

After numerous phone calls in which I made it clear that I only want to use it after they come and confirm in my area, they reactivated the account, sent me a bill.

The box is still sitting there dead. No one ever came to actually see what the problem is. Now I’m getting txt’s from them to pay a bill for a service which doesn’t work and they don’t seem to be bothered enough to fix.

Next step: Cancel it again. This is especially annoying since it never worked, and I never asked for them to reactivate it without making sure it works.

Step 2: Called Mobilink monday for their wimax box. Should be here soon. Will report how that works.

[/quote]

What mobilink is offering in their wimax package?

you shd try witribe

^ Agreed. Give Wi Tribe a try it has been working alright for the past two months for me. However, it really depends upon the area which you are in. The technician from Wi Tribe that came to my house brought along a pre activated modem to check signal strength and speed before he installed my connection. So if it would not have worked, he would have not isntalled it. Simple.