Qubee Wimax Broadband : New Year Promotion

Just pay monthly and get Qubee broadband at home/office. Connection charges and Security charges are waived.

Before promotion - 512 kbps:

Connection Charges : 1000/-

2 month advance(Security deposit): 1500/-

Total : 2500/-

After Promotion:

Just pay 750/- and get connected.

Installation free/Delivery free/CPE(modem) Free .

For any further info, feel free to contact:

Email: kash@live.com.pk

0345-2813343

Edit : 021-38662147

Please read the first post in the thread below:

Customer Service Representatives : http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=19

To act as a representative of the company, you should be listed in the linked thread. It is for the sake of protection of our members from being ripped off by fake representatives.

Dear Asad,

I already have checked that thread & emailed you about it! I'll email you again.

no problem:)

^ Right. I found the correspondence. Email confirmation is still due.

From 1st July 2010

Qubee new connections available on :

Non WiFi Connection Charges = Rs. 500

WiFi Connection Charges= Rs. 1500

=====

The Minimum package (Discover 6) Non WiFi connection charges are Rs. 750 and WiFi Connection Charges of same package is Rs. 1750/-

For detailed tariff visit http://www.qubee.com.pk (Tariff will be updated shortly)

^no unlimited?

^ No, the home packages are limited.

What abt the Business packages?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ No, the home packages are limited.

What abt the Business packages?

[/quote]

Pkg name -------------speed------Vol----PKR/Month

Business Advance 18 1024 18 1,600

Business Advance 25 1024 25 2,100

Business Advance 35 1024 35 2,600

Free Static Ip (If required , requisition required)

what is the upload speed ?

zahid I'll confirm and let you know.

so i ordered it for my work place , very bad experience

so i ordered it for my work place , very bad experience
[/quote]

my experience is very good, i am downloading constant speed without any hiccup, it means u r receive low signal so why u r blame qubee for it. THN X to QUBEE my experince very GOOD.

any one please post the speed test of qubee here , here is of infinity

1008805401.png

qubee 1mb net

1010028823.png

They are complete Fraud. They sell 1 MB unlimited connection with their USB shuttle device. At the time of signup they tell you that there is no data limit. However, after you have downloaded the data upto certain limit, they reduce your speed to worse than a dialup connection. You can still download unlimited data but your speed reduces from 1MB to worse than a dialup connection. If you reach your data limit within first 10 days of the month, you will have to browse at dial up speed for the rest of the month.

Their customer service people can't resolve the issue. They just say that its our policy and we can't do anything about it. Your 1MB speed will be restored at the start of next month.

This is completely NEW kind of FRAUD I have encountered. With other operators, like wi-tribe or wateen, they give you complete information before you signup. If there is a data limit involved, they tell you before hand.

They are complete Fraud. They sell 1 MB unlimited connection with their USB shuttle device. At the time of signup they tell you that there is no data limit. However, after you have downloaded the data upto certain limit, they reduce your speed to worse than a dialup connection. You can still download unlimited data but your speed reduces from 1MB to worse than a dialup connection. If you reach your data limit within first 10 days of the month, you will have to browse at dial up speed for the rest of the month.

Their customer service people can’t resolve the issue. They just say that its our policy and we can’t do anything about it. Your 1MB speed will be restored at the start of next month.

This is completely NEW kind of FRAUD I have encountered. With other operators, like wi-tribe or wateen, they give you complete information before you signup. If there is a data limit involved, they tell you before hand.

[/quote]

I agree with you. At the time of Sale, there was no notification. I will switch to PTCL EVO as i just checked it and i am getting very good signals.

Their customer service people can’t resolve the issue. They just say that its our policy and we can’t do anything about it. Your 1MB speed will be restored at the start of next month.

[/quote]

OHHHH thats really bad !

any representative confirms about this issue ??

Source : http://www.qubee.com.pk/get-qubee/tariffs-residential

(copy pasted : March 05,2011)

* Fair Usage Policy

Qubee Fair Usage Policy applies to all residential unlimited volume packages.

If consistent abusive data volume consumption is observed and/or data consumption exceeds [ins]30GB[/ins] during one billing cycle