Qubee Ramadaan (2010) "Double Volume offer"

This Ramadan , have double amounts of fun with our Double Volume offer. No matter which package you choose, you now get the volume doubled for the entire month.

So Latest tariff is :

Package______Speed______GB______PKR/month

Discover 6______512______6 (12)_____750

Discover 12_____512______12 (24)____1,000

Explore 8______1024______8 (16)_____1,000

Explore 12_____1024______12 (24)____1,250

Explore 16_____1024______16 (32)____1,500

Out Of Bundle Charges 0.11/MB

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Wah ji wah… qubee subscribers ke mazaay
[/quote]

Edit: Whats up with the stupid comparison when you clearly mentioned that the upgrade is only for the month of ramzan :confused:

yes faisal bro. Qubee Karachi , Lahore & Rawalpindi isb users sub k mazey :)

Edit : Agreed.. removing it :)

yes faisal bro. Qubee Karachi , Lahore & Rawalpindi isb users sub k mazey :)
[/quote]

Spare me man… ;)

I hit 20 to 25 GB per DAY despite frequent disconnections…

How are these ppl even acquiring customers without offering unlimited packages? Probably a lot of old ppl, who dont even know what a bandwidth limit is... lol

How are these ppl even acquiring customers without offering unlimited packages? Probably a lot of old ppl, who dont even know what a bandwidth limit is… lol
[/quote]

not exactly “mad”, anyone who uses their internet connection primarily for browsing the web would do fine with any of the wimax providers capped bandwidth packages.

How are these ppl even acquiring customers without offering unlimited packages? Probably a lot of old ppl, who dont even know what a bandwidth limit is… lol
[/quote]

Good question, most of the customers are those who were using unlimited packages but they were not satisfied with speed or said no to compromise on reliablity of service(telephone line issues/cable faults) and quality(getting 30 to 40% of speed and paying 100% of package).

If users don’t know about bandwidth limit, we tell them. Actually suggest them package after having idea of their net activity. User can check usage stats anytime from web/call center. Also customer gets notification on 80% and on 100% via sms & email.

[/quote]

When you need continuous connectivity, and not speeds, you prefer wimax or 3g instead of landline based dsl which sux all the time, whether it be ONU or copper.

*Yawn*

I didn't mean to diss you guys... um, but I don't know man, I mean specially now with the 4mbps connections being very affordable, you can't really argue with speed. As far as reliability is concerned, maybe it's because I've been using Maxcom for a long time and I haven't had any problems, so obviously I don't consider DSL unstable. Only recently I experienced a bit of a hiccup in their service, probably 'cause of the PTCL merger or whatever. Um, but I'm just saying you know, 70-80 % of internet users would prefer no volume limits. It just doesn't seem a very good idea not to even offer an option of an unlimited package, even if it's a bit expensive. Even Wateen -- a wimax provider -- is offering an unlimited package now.

Great :D now i can download hd movies :P and speed is also good..i get around 115kb/sec on a 1mbps connection

I didn’t mean to diss you guys… um, but I don’t know man, I mean specially now with the 4mbps connections being very affordable, you can’t really argue with speed. As far as reliability is concerned, maybe it’s because I’ve been using Maxcom for a long time and I haven’t had any problems, so obviously I don’t consider DSL unstable. Only recently I experienced a bit of a hiccup in their service, probably 'cause of the PTCL merger or whatever. Um, but I’m just saying you know, 70-80 % of internet users would prefer no volume limits. It just doesn’t seem a very good idea not to even offer an option of an unlimited package, even if it’s a bit expensive. Even Wateen – a wimax provider – is offering an unlimited package now.
[/quote]

Bhai, if a decent user wants to browse , or sometimes he gets indecent and watch stuff online , sometimes he listens songs and does whatever he wants and doesn’t cross even 4gb , it’s better for him to take a volume capped connection, which is available in 750 rupees. It’s affordable and makes sense. And You think only 20 percent uses net like this? You decide.

but there must be at least one package that doesn't have a download cap.

but there must be at least one package that doesn’t have a download cap.
[/quote]

Noted.

Noted.

[/quote]

or be “virtually unlimited” as in a cap of 100gigs

^ making standards for your self ehh...? :)

Today is 17th of aug. And My lame-ass-disconnecting-every-5-minute-PTCL-DSL still yields 315.2 GB Download and 31.01GB upload as of this post.

^ making standards for your self ehh…? :)

Today is 17th of aug. And My lame-ass-disconnecting-every-5-minute-PTCL-DSL still yields 315.2 GB Download and 31.01GB upload as of this post.

[/quote]

315 gigs, thats a lot of ****

^ I know ;)

Noted.

[/quote]

Launching Count Down Started