Qubee PrePay (Pakistan)

How to get QUBEE PrePay:

- For starters, there's a one time activation cost of Rs. 1000 and a refundable security deposit of Rs. 1000 that's yours to claim as and when wanted.

- The first load of Rs. 500 is mandatory after which you're free to load as little or as much needed.

- The clock starts ticking after your card's 1st recharge.

- The remaining balance from your previous card will be carried forward on your next recharge.

Total Upfront : Rs. 2500/-

Prepaid cards available in the denomination of Rs. 100, 250 , 500 and 1000 at all QUBEE stores.

For further details please visit http://www.qubee.com.pk

Launch of prepaid in this fashion [making postpaid un-reachable] is a Wrong Turn, i assume.

regarding prepaid cards:

Post paid users cant pay or top-up their bills using prepaid cards, what a pity.

That is lie We will soon be available right across Pakistan.

and 512 Kbps 1024 Kbps isn't a broadband speed broadband comes with speed upto 7Mb or greater than this

Your qubee is Wireless dial-up not broadband

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

512 Kbps 1024 Kbps isn’t a broadband speed broadband comes with speed upto 7Mb or greater than this

[/quote]

armada you must have some strong theory and studies behind this 7MB or more = broadband definition, please share with me I am unaware of any. I am just a normal internet user with limited knowledge who ask things to people like you who are very techi and genius in I.T. field. Please tell me whats broadband minimum speed , and what is wireless dialup ? were you referring narrowband ?

kashif r u noob ???? broadband means connecting cable,phoneline and internet in one line....

i cant believe qubee hire noobs that dont know between wimax tecnology and broadband

That is lie We will soon be available right across Pakistan.

and 512 Kbps 1024 Kbps isn’t a broadband speed broadband comes with speed upto 7Mb or greater than this

[/quote]

broadband in uk was about 512kbps from starting noob. it vary of the internet technology of country.

kashif r u noob ??? broadband means connecting cable,phoneline and internet in one line…

i cant believe qubee hire noobs that dont know between wimax tecnology and broadband

[/quote]

What’s wrong? :confused:

* Starter Rs. 500 Balance validity is 30 days.(April 2011)

Scratch Cards :

Rs. 100

Validity Days 3

Volume 1GB

---

Rs. 250

Validity Days 7

Volume 3GB

---

Rs. 500

Validity Days 15

Volume 5GB

---

Rs. 1000

Validity Days 30

Volume 10GB

wow nice 1000 Rs package is perfect but man plz increase your down and up link speed something like 7.2Mbps to 21Mbps and come first in our city for huge revenues

I've used PTCL evo and Worldcall USB stick they both not meets my needs pathetic coverage But i hope you providing stable network coverage...BTW what is your network technology is it UMTS 2100 or sucks CDMA (3G)?

Where u from armada?

QUBEE uses WiMax Technology.

(Worldwide Inter-operability for Microwave Access.)

I am from Dinga (gujrat) its in Pakistan

Wimax maximum data transmit speed is 40Mbps than why you only providing 512Kb to 1Mbps?

Going along with market , demand , supply. 512Kbps and 1Mbps are simple residential packages fulfilling needs of most of the customers. ISP shouldn't say NO if anyone wants high bandwidth, so corporate is the solution, where client demands for bandwidth and company designs special package.

Going along with market , demand , supply. 512Kbps and 1Mbps are simple residential packages fulfilling needs of most of the customers. ISP shouldn’t say NO if anyone wants high bandwidth, so corporate is the solution, where client demands for bandwidth and company designs special package.
[/quote]

LuLzing…

When a residential customer asks for a higher speeds, why you need the residential customer to be a corporate ass to increase speed. Its obvious you only mean extra ‘thabantos’ when you say corporate. So why can’t you charge extra for higher speeds while keeping a residential customer, a residential customer?

Faisal , I am sure this won't shock you that many other isps only giving 512Kbps or 1Mbps in wimax/cdma(residential pkgs). What's odd you see here?

IMO, prepaid is a step backward than moving forward in the industry. We are already saturated with frustrating Prepaid mobile services and now you guys are bringing prepaid to broadband.

May I ask who exactly if the target audience for prepaid service? I cannot think of any.

isps can provide much higher bandwith...but this is pakistan...isps wont be generous in giving higher speed internet of 4mpbs.

in other countries...people think differently....utilitarianism.....

pakistan people think in terms of money,greediness

all of those packages are a rip-off.....and a waste of money

May I ask who exactly if the target audience for prepaid service?

[/quote]

Same audience who use prepaid mobile services (not a regular caller,Don’t want to receive/pay monthly bills,Control their calling budget as per requirement(by loading little cards/easy loads), usage may vary (travelling etc) and many more bro)

Sometime you see prepaid customer pays more than postpaid customer just because he doesn’t know his usage exactly so prepaid is not for everyone ofcourse but still there are so many so many customers who just sit to chat with family or browse etc.

Faisal , I am sure this won’t shock you that many other isps only giving 512Kbps or 1Mbps in wimax/cdma(residential pkgs). What’s odd you see here?
[/quote]

No, the ISP YOU work for gives the speeds like 512kbps or 1mbps which, obviously sucks.

Same audience who use prepaid mobile services (not a regular caller,Don’t want to receive/pay monthly bills,Control their calling budget as per requirement(by loading little cards/easy loads), usage may vary (travelling etc) and many more bro)

Sometime you see prepaid customer pays more than postpaid customer just because he doesn’t know his usage exactly so prepaid is not for everyone ofcourse but still there are so many so many customers who just sit to chat with family or browse etc.

[/quote]

I think Pakistan is the only country in which the concept of prepaid is implemented that we see. The rest of the world, specially developed sees the prepaid services as ditch-able. Use it, when out of cretid, ditch the service along with fcuking phone…

But of course, your explanation of targeted customer base clearly shows that your after rupees and takkas under 2 figures ;)

Believe it or not, These packages will save money of all customers who don't use net like you or me, they were forced to pay a particular fixed amount as per postpaid package plan.

Give suggestions how to improve it more that customer will get more benefit rather doubting company intentions. I hope you will come up with good suggestions :)