Qubee New Package

Qubee has launched new package 1.5 mbps/Unlimited(30GB)Fair use policy.

Monthly Line rent Rs.2400/-

Qubee Now Available in Prepay

Scracth Cards Denomination:

Rs.100/- 3days validity (1 GB)

Rs.250/- 7days Validity (3 GB)

Rs.500/- 15days Validity(5 Gb)

********Good News For New & existing users*******

If custoemr paid ur bill on due date,he can avail 2GB extra volume every month.

pay for 3 months in advance & get 1 month free

Thanks for sharing the good for nothing news :)

[quote=“Faisal, post:2, topic:14746”]

Thanks for sharing the good for nothing news :)

[/quote]

x2

a new member’s first post

2400 is too much :(

[quote=“shiraz, post:4, topic:14746”]

2400 is too much :(

[/quote]

There is limited volume pkg in 1.5 Mbps as well. monthly rent 2000

LOL... the unlimited one is already capped at 30Gb so whats the cap of the limited one? .... 7.5 GB? :lol:

[quote=“Faisal, post:6, topic:14746”]

LOL… the unlimited one is already capped at 30Gb so whats the cap of the limited one? … 7.5 GB? :lol:

[/quote]

Oh I forgot to mention, thanks for asking.

It’s 18GB not 7.5GB

Also a correction:

1.5Mbps gets slow after 40GB(50 GB as per new fair usage policy) not 30GB, If u referring ‘capped’ to this. Usually cap refers to blocking or discontinuation of account.

EDIT : Net will work after crossing 40GB as well.50GB

EDIT : Post edited on June 24 with red fonts.

That raises another question ....

How slow a 1.5mbps would get after crossing 40GB?

1.5mbps being already low when compared ....:)

Great new plans i hope one of them 'll suit my requirements.

[quote=“Faisal, post:8, topic:14746”]

That raises another question …

How slow a 1.5mbps would get after crossing 40GB?

1.5mbps being already low when compared …:)

[/quote]

Answer will raise another question, So I should stop here:)

I wasn't expecting anything different either .... :P

kudos to whom added the -1

Hi,

Anyone had used 1.5mb connections ?? i want to know its good or not ? and what about the download and upload speed.

Thanks

[quote=“faizanno1, post:12, topic:14746”]

Hi,

Anyone had used 1.5mb connections ?? i want to know its good or not ? and what about the download and upload speed.

Thanks

[/quote]

Dear Friend,

AOA,

I can check Imbps Connectionas demo.Send me ur complete address and contact no. at 0312-9884445

thanks.

[quote=“faizanno1, post:12, topic:14746”]

Hi,

Thanks

[/quote]

Dear Friend,

AOA,

I can check 1 mbps Connections demo.Send me ur complete address and contact no. at 0312-9884445

thanks.

[quote=“aliha, post:14, topic:14746”]

Dear Friend,

AOA,

I can check 1 mbps Connections demo.Send me ur complete address and contact no. at 0312-9884445

thanks.

[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Actually right now i am using Wateen USB 1mb connection my month will be end on 11th July so before that i can buy the Qubee USB device and let me know are you from any franchise or some freelance marketing guy ?? also how much i have to pay in the start i want usb device so when there is load shedding prob i can still used the internet on my laptop i want to the usb device with and without wifi.

Thanks

[quote=“faizanno1, post:15, topic:14746”]

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Actually right now i am using Wateen USB 1mb connection my month will be end on 11th July so before that i can buy the Qubee USB device and let me know are you from any franchise or some freelance marketing guy ?? also how much i have to pay in the start i want usb device so when there is load shedding prob i can still used the internet on my laptop i want to the usb device with and without wifi.

Thanks

[/quote]

AOA,

I have franchise in P.I.A Housing Society Wapda Town,my contact no.0312-9884445,you can contact me any time.

Thanks & Regards.

[quote=“faizanno1, post:15, topic:14746”]

Hi,

Thanks

[/quote]

Please Can anyone answer me the questions i have mention above.

Good packages there I m going to Try 1.5 mb Soon :)

[quote=“faizanno1, post:17, topic:14746”]

Please Can anyone answer me the questions i have mention above.

[/quote]

[Not a verified representative]

A small update regarding Qubee...

Acquire Max 256 Unlimited* 750Rs

Discover Max 512 Unlimited* 1250Rs

Explore Max 1024 Unlimited* 1500Rs

Venture Max 1536 Unlimited* 2400Rs

*If consistent abusive data volume consumption is observed and/or data consumption exceeds 30GB (40GB for Explore Max, 50 GB for Venture Max) during one billing cycle