Qubee network crashes;not able to connect for 12 hours

Again Qubee has found new way to disturb its customers, I'm unable to connect as the network is down for last 12 hours. In my area most users are also facing difficulty, their is no coverage on my device at all, it feels like the Qubee network has disappeared, helpline is of no help as the number is busy, and many people affected. I've connected on an alternate dialup connection, as a customer I'm paying for Qubee mess with no connectivity for long time. This is frustrating, Qubee people need to get their act together and try to revive the network immediately.

Finally its UP now... I also face the same issue, their UAN no was also not responding .

Is it really up? I am still unable to connect.

But only for 20 min then again its down for whole night ......

Highly regretful. Hope it's working fine now at your side? Please update.

Ya so far its working fine.

Shiraz , got email or sms about extra 1GB?

yes got the 1 GB extra volume sms :)

Plz tell me one more thing im using explore 12 package n i pay my bill on 8th dec, as per offer i got 12+12 =24 GB volume for this month ??? or i m missing something... hidden truth ;)

shiraz Yes ! if you paid complete bill(s) till 10th December you got double volume. 12 means 24 and this 1GB more =25Gb 1Mbps Rs. 1000 in December for u :)

what is the current tariff for 1 mbps connection ? kindly tell me what the maximum volume on 1 mbps speed i could get , want to know that name of the pkg n details.

m based just near aladin park.

1Mbps Maximum Volume Limit Packages:

Residential Package : Explore 18 (1Mbps_18GB_Rs.1500)

Business Package : Business Advance 35 (1Mbps_35GB_Rs.2600)

Post Date : 18 December 2010

^^ ok noted , i guess there is not much difference between mobilink infinity and qubee then ! m paying 1620 inclusive of all the taxes for 15 GB plus telephony too . for only internet charges m paying 1500 for 15 GB (since last 3 months it was 30GB - promo now ended)

any how thanks .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

shiraz Yes ! if you paid complete bill(s) till 10th December you got double volume. 12 means 24 and this 1GB more =25Gb 1Mbps Rs. 1000 in December for u :)
[/quote]

Hey CS today i receive my Bill and total payable amount is 1506 Rs. they charge me extra 506 Rs for 6 GB excess . MY total usage was 16888 MB now What should i do now ignore it or :lol ??

complain it !

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey CS today i receive my Bill and total payable amount is 1506 Rs. they charge me extra 506 Rs for 6 GB excess . MY total usage was 16888 MB now What should i do now ignore it or :lol ??

[/quote]

QUBEE never allows 5 or 6GB as “Out of bundle”, connection stops automatically, also you get alerts on email and sms when reach 80% then on 100%. In previous month you exceeded and no alert msgs and email, that means you were eligible for promotion. Just call the customer center for more details. Bill is just showing your previous month usage and the amount which payable without promotion.