Qubee Device breakdown

My kids have broken one of the antenna of the Qubee device, as a result, my connections disconnects after every 5 mins.

i was wondering if a replacement is possible. thanks

physx, Call contact center.

tell me no of contact centre,

11-10-78233

this device is damaged....and qubee people are n0t replacing....

and helpline..they think im noob..plz restart pc, check for virus

wtf????

so guess what i got the pos device, and threw from 4th floor of my building.... i will never take connection from qubee

Good Riddance

physx I think no body will recommend you to do that. First of all accept your mistake that your device was in kids range, Thanks to Allah that while they were breaking it was not ON , keep electronic items out of kids range brother. Who will ask you to restart pc and check virus if you tell clearly that device is broken? If you have broken it please take device with you and go to flagship store in Clifton, and please be honest when you write post or call contact center, no offense bro.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

this device is damaged…and qubee people are n0t replacing…

and helpline…they think im noob…plz restart pc, check for virus

wtf???

so guess what i got the pos device, and threw from 4th floor of my building… i will never take connection from qubee

[/quote]

Bro I emailed u, plz check and reply there.

I have phoned them.....its funny...as i predicted

some noob was telling me go 192.168.5.1 tell me ur mac id, BSID....absolute moron

for about 10minutes he was asking tell me mac id, bsid password. bc wasted my credit

I cut the call, and phoned again, thanfully being picked by another person. it was a lady. Its strange i though that men are more techinical they should know....but the lady understood the problem very well...and within 5minutes she told me i will send technical team in 48 hours.

kashif bro improve ur Customer service....they r bunch of morons...

although they listen to what u say....CS at worldcall is a !@#$%

hehe you won't tell them about your borken device?

بہت اچھے :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hehe you won’t tell them about your borken device?

بہت اچھے :)

[/quote]

u g0t me there

w0w after calling them, and after 4 hour...pr0b is fixed.....

br0wsing is amazingly fast.

What about device :/ , isn't amazing a broken device giving satisfactory results? :D